1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[LOL] Houston Road Rage

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by el gnomo, May 14, 2016.

1. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Lol. It's unfathomable to me how people can get so riled up so easily haha. Like damn their lives must be so ****ty.

One more reason to accelerate the development of autonomous vehicles.

2. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Every time you drive, you're putting your life in the hands of complete strangers. Given that, can you really have that much tolerance for unsafe drivers?

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Thats why I lift. I just throw my arms up and go, "do we have a problem?" and just like that they speed off.

4. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

How did it start? Why did the fat chick get out of the truck?

I lol'ed at the guy backing in. No damage to the truck.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

That is why y'all need to stop being cheap and come live inside the loop instead of some hoody places.

None of the incidents from the above videos are from inside the loop. People in the burbs have nothing to do so they have plenty of time to get out of their car and start meaningless fights with other commuters.

6. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i cracked up at how many times she tried to take a picture of the license plate. It's not that hard to remember 7 characters and then make a note right after

7. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Your gonna have to step outside the loop sometimes. You may have asperger syndrome.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

The new video, red shirt (I assume target janitor) just sits on the blue shirt (I assume Walmart cart boy) guys face? That's what y'all outside the loopers do these days? Sit on peoples faces and pass it off as fighting?

9. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Can't be any worse than circle jerking inner loopers:)

10. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Your mom calls that "work".

11. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

I only leave the loop to go to the airport to take a plane to another city, where upon arrival I rush to the inside of whatever loop they have.