1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Locker room devastated

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, May 28, 2018.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Trevor was with us longer than with the Lakers, any team.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

These guys played with heart. I hate that standards change but it's win it all out go home.

This team has definitely made an impression with me. I wish them all well

RocketWalta, j3i, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

They devasted how about us fans? Fk man our team got fked by the refs and we cant even defend our MVP without being sht on by the rest of the community. Blame ref = sore losers your team miss a sht ton of 3s.

So close to the finals but the sports Gods had to take out cp3 and then the zebras had to fk us while we down. Is there nothing that can be done to complain about fosters and get him fired?

4. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Trevor worked hard all night defensively. I’m not going to **** on him for missing all his shots. It just didn’t happen for him.

TMac'n, B-Bob, lacejay and 5 others like this.
  5. farhen

farhen Member

well they shoot there way out to bahamas with that 27 consecutive miss 3 pointers

Ubiquitin likes this.
  6. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I think the poor shooting was a function of fatigue.

7. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

So bc I can point out that our guys still had a chance to win last night I “don’t respect” them? Where the f**k do you pull that bullish!t from haha???

I have NOTHING but respect and love for this team and know that if CP3 never goes down we’re celebratig a trip back to the finals and a probable title. Sorry I don’t act like a little b**** about it, though.

8. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Whoever cried needs to be traded.

Andre0087 likes this.
  9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You know it’s a heartbreaking loss when you dream about it after. Jeeesh, I’m gonna be miserable for days

BigShasta likes this.
  10. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Actually there is something the Rockets can do about it. Or least there was. D'Antoni could've called out the sh-tty officiating in Game 6 in the postgame interview. He would've been fined, but it would've made the referees a top story on ESPN and FS1 and shined a spotlight on their calls and non-calls. Then just maybe the league would've been hesitant to send their hatchet man, Scott Foster, to officiate Game 7.

The Rockets have to learn to play the political game in the NBA. Phil Jackson was the master of this. He'd use the postgame Q&A after a loss to b-tch about bad calls and lo and behold in the very next game those concerns would be addressed on the court. Owners can get involved too. Cuban put in a call to the league after the Rockets went up 2-0 against Dallas in 2005 and suddenly Yao was targeted by the refs with BS offensive fouls that planted his ass on the bench.

pahiyas and SWTsig like this.
  11. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

This.

Ariza can usually be counted to make plays, including some shots. For whatever reason, he was just missing them all yesterday.

12. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Well except you probably don't take 27 3's if you're not being hammered at the rim while the refs swallow the whistle deeper then a cheap w****.

13. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

If we play any other team we easily win a championship and that's with Paul out.

14. HP3

HP3 Member

Lol again ignoring the defense loool keep doing that. You seem to be actin like a little b**** right now though LOL

15. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He'd have to be within arm's length to do that. Curry almost took out his ankle on one iso...

A healthy squad of Ariza, Tucker, Capella, Paul, Harden, Gordon, Mbah a Moute, and Green is playing the Cavs for title #3 (even if the W's) had Iggy.

16. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

wtf are you talking about? i get the fact that having to play defense makes us tired and it's exactly for that reason that we saw guys like ryno and johnson get more run. but i don't care how tired you are playing defense, if you want to win that game you can't shoot 15% from 3 and go 0-27 for almost an entire half. you just can't. sorry.

17. HP3

HP3 Member

How can you not care when it's a pretty large component. Our defense was amazing. Do you konw how hard it is to guard them. Sometimes shots dont fall and you have nights like tonight it is what it is. Are dudes were gassed, our second best player gone. The refs we at least expect to call it fairly though and thats why we are mad. Not saying the refs are the main reason, BUT they played a crucial role. And I'm not gonna sit here and lament the missed three pointers(i know we shot like crap I KNOW) but it happens.

18. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

MDA should have done it in-game. Sacrifice one technical and a point, but make sure you are livid-red and spewing profanity. This could be in one of the non-calls and the worriers were fast catching up. This will rally and fire up the players and probably make foster think twice (or maybe not).

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

doesnt matter what they shoot. in the end you can't win if the game doesn't give you a chance to.

20. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

D'Antoni seemed pretty livid at the non-calls. Maybe he didn't say the magic word to get T'd up. But there's no way Foster didn't know that he was p-ssed at the officiating.