1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Locker room devastated

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, May 28, 2018.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

in game 6 when we got the lead to 17 and tonite when we got it to 15, at those exact moments silver's fixers were forced to intervene. i mean these rig jobs are so obvious and shameless. fuking whores.

2. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Harden missed 2 of those 3-point attempts because Bell fouled him. Give us 5-6 points on free throw attempts in the first half and the entire game changes. And that's to say nothing of the non-calls in the 3rd quarter.

I'm not absolving the Rockets of some truly pathetic outside shooting. But they won Game 5 despite poor perimeter shooting. Why? Because that game was actually fairly officiated.

3. Theking

Theking Member

What value does it add? Glad you dont run the show. You think anyone, let alone LBJ, would come to a place where coaches or management single players out? Win and lose as a team. Try and move him behind closed doors.

Why not? and Patience like this.
  4. Fantasma Negro

Gerald's eyes are red from his pregame breathing treatment lol

Why not? and Stormy1234 like this.
  5. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

Calm down Susan, no need to get your panties in wad. You know what you need to do when you don’t have your second best player against “them” and the refs miss some terrible calls? HIT YOUR DAMN SHOTS. I didn’t say it should’ve been a cake walk, I said if you wanted to beat one of the greatest teams in NBA history without your 2nd best player and a **** officiating crew then you need to hit your damn shots. Easy... hard... whatthef*ckever.... you need to hit them instead of going 0 for a gajillion. With all those things going against us we were about 5-6% pts behind 3 from still pulling it out.

So again... lighten up Susan.

6. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

You know who's probably not devastated because he accepts faliure? Harden. I guarandamntee you he goes out to a strip club tonight.

7. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

it's not about earning the right to b**** or not, there is pure fact

capela goaltend = 2 pts
    harden threes = 5-6 pts
    harden 4-pt play = 2 pts
    bell moving screen = 3 pts

12-13 points

rockets would have won if the game was called fairly. GS likely plays worse in the 3rd if they were down 18-19

Wommy, GermanRoxFan, Why not? and 6 others like this.
  8. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

This is a good group, will rank up their as one of my favorite teams.

9. TheresTheDagger

I will never, repeat, NEVER understand this line of thinking.

Every time officiating in the NBA is BEGGING to be called out, the above is what someone always says to excuse it as if to say poor officiating just doesn't really matter. And then, it just goes away.

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Again, when after the highlights you have ESPN going "Those calls really affected the game..."

You know something was up. Refs went out of their way to get the Warriors back in the game.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's annoying.

The rockets performance is completely separate from the refs performance. I don't get why people just can't say "The refs were terrible." That's it. No "...but the Rockets also shot horribly!"

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You can go to the strip club AND still be pissed.

Game7, Tfor3, seeingred and 2 others like this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea you dont play basketball do you dont get it, you dont know how much work these guys put in or how hard it is to defend GS when everything is working against you. LOL bro I'm calm, it just shocks me that you could be so ignorant.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  14. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

There is nothing you say or do that will bring his value even lower.

It is at rock bottom.

Which is why they might as well fire away.

You cant be stealing 20 million like that, kill a team's hope and chances, and then get to sleep soundly like he will.

Put him on the hot seat.

How a man cannot compete, COMPETE!!!, when the rest of the teammates are busting their collective asses is beyond me.

Teammates were taking threes this playoffs and living with the results while this gimp, who was supposed to be our best 3 point shooter, was passing the shots like a gimp.

Absolute joke.

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Not to defend him... As he was worthless this playoffs... But wtf was he supposed to do when isolated on Curry? He was screwed Everytime.

Why not? and Lawlruschang like this.
  16. HP3

HP3 Member

No to argue cause i get where you are coming from, but thats kinda the point. Anderson CANT guard curry and he brought nothing else.

Lawlruschang and Uprising like this.
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Shoot the threes when you were given a shot.

Besides the lack of his defense, the biggest reason Mike could not play him was that he was not taking open 3s this playoffs and killing our offense.

Crash the boards. He is a big. Hurt people inside. Shove and push them. I mean do anything. Compete.

Ryan Bowen used to compete and he was truly and utterly worthless in terms of basketball skills.

18. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

The single biggest mistake in this game was not shooting 44 threes, it was playing Ryan Anderson. If LRMM has played those minutes and not allowed Curry to go off against Ryno there is no telling how this game plays out.

Morey must do everything in his power to dump Ryno’s contract and upgrade that roster spot. Then we just need one more guy like P.J. Tucker so MDA can go 9 deep in the playoffs. If Morey can get that done and bring back everyone else I think we’ll have a team capable of winning 70 games and finally dethroning the Worriers, barring injury of course. This team was so damn close to doing it.

Lawlruschang, TheRealAllpro and lw17 like this.
  19. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Because the Rockets could've won despite their horrible shooting. Their defense was stellar and kept them in the game. Does anyone know what the Rockets shot from 3 in Game 5? 13 for 43. 30% from downtown. And Harden was 0-11. Yet they won by 4. Why? Because their defense kept them in the game(like tonight) and the refs were objective for the most part(unlike tonight).

Lawlruschang and everyday eddie like this.
  20. SageHare6

SageHare6 Member

If he is not taking and making threes from deep and extending the floor, he is frankly useless.

slothy420, Lawlruschang and Zboy like this.