1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lock Her Up: Hillary Spied on White House, Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SuraGotMadHops, Feb 14, 2022.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

It's getting real up in here.

Meetups at the 4 seasons total landscaping boxing club

2. Gioan Baotixita

You too clown. This ain’t no 4 seasons landscaping shiet. This is a dank, stinky and sweaty gym where real men are trained. Something soft beta liberals like you know nothing about. Come meet me in person so we can say hi to each others.

3. Nook

Nook Member

Honestly I have been waiting for 6 years on this alleged scandal......... I have waited since 1993 for the promised information on Travel Gate..... 29 years for information as promised by Republican lawmakers on Vince Foster...... It's been, what, 25 years on File Gate? Still no evidence..... It's been 10 years on BHENGHAZI! and I still haven't seen any evidence..... it's been 8 years on the Clinton Foundation and still nothing.

So at what point do you realize that you all are suckers for opportunists that push these conspiracies that are simply false?

I would think by now you all would stop and hold your elected officials responsible........ but I guess not, but many of you all now are anti-vaxers and believe that COVID was cooked up in a secret lab in the Chinese jungle..... and that JFK and JFK Jr. are coming back from hiding to save the world from Democrat pedophiles that love gay pizza.

To the rest of the world you all are fools and easy marks.

Rashmon, jiggyfly, Andre0087 and 3 others like this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

Yes. She killed Epstein and she oversaw the release of chemicals in the water sources to make frogs gay.

She also regularly meets for pizza and child torture at a gay owned pizza place in Washington D.C.

You are a ******* idiot..... people like you are the reason we have Jehovah's Witnesses and morons that believe in Rapture.

In the past you would have been killed off before you could reproduce.

5. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

JuanValdez and Astrodome like this.
  6. Gioan Baotixita

Nook, be patient brah. The media is in cahoots with the Dems so that’s why you don’t hear a bleep out of them. Wait until the end of this year, more stuff will come out. With the new Congress, you will see some shiet.

Nook likes this.
  7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I'm still waiting on the entire conspiracy against HCQ to be revealed. I was promised by a poster on this site 18 months ago that it would be revealed.

Nook likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

The Motion concerns a possible conflict of interest, one that can be waived by a defendant - and one that the defendant has waived. Yet the Motion decided to dive into allegations that really are not germane to the conflict of interest waiver. It isn't something that will be of relevance to the court. Why would Durham's office do that? First, as a lawyer I can tell you I have seen this tactic used before but it is at best ethically dubious.

9. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol
    So are you ever going to settle your bets thade? Or are you just going to live your entire life as a welcher.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  10. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Trump killed Epstein.

Prove me wrong.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  11. Gioan Baotixita

Come meet me in person then. You have the info, I promise you there would be no violence if you’re afraid of that, because it wouldn’t take much from me to lay you out.

In fact, since you keep thinking I am that general guy and I don’t do any form of gambits, but for you, I’ll make an exception. If you have the guts to get into that ring with me, I’ll pay you any amount of wager of your choosing if I don’t knock you out under 60 seconds. The reason it takes that long because I have to figure in the amount of running away from me that you will do like a scared little rabbit, and the amount of time it takes from me to cut off the ring and KO your ass. Until then, maybe you need to shut the hell up before you’re accusing people of something that you cannot prove.

12. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's not hard because you're a simple tool that uses the same clever insults everywhere. I'll play one more time and give your broken old self some more validation.

Again this is not hard because you are a low quality, impotent shell of a person with nothing new or interesting to bring to the table.

Find another member who uses world breaking insults like "little pink" without making fun or quoting you, and I will pay off your dumb library fee.

Sherlock level intuition out of nowhere. This "Chinese sounding" adoo guy lives rent free like a homeless European in your freedom lovin mind.

Then post it instead of acting like an Old Crank Spreading Yellow Peril rumors.

Practice what you preach and bring out your proof... and for the love of Pete, pay your debts. You won't because your wounded pride is a shriveled mess.

If there was a line-up, people would ID you as the yellow belly dog.

#73 Invisible Fan, Feb 17, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
    Andre0087, jo mama, Rileydog and 4 others like this.
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

My take is that we all know FoxNews and other top right wing strategists have a game plan to try and setup an investigation that is so obviously partisan and vague enough to give FoxNews a playing field for conspiracy theory that the AG is forced to fire Durham, and then firing of Durham then becomes the scandal that they then use to play to FoxNews’ crowd.

Garland should not take the bait. In fact he should give him more rope to hang himself with. They should encourage him to testify to Congress. Go interview with the media. Let’s let the world here what you REALLY have here. With this stupid investigation, the more we actually know about what he’s looking at, the more ridiculous Durham looks.

Durham like Ken Starr will have a long career after this of having guest spots on FoxNews and that’s his gameplan here I’m sure. The more Ken Starr got exposed over the years, the more ridiculous it made the Clinton impeachment look. So Garland needs to learn from that and not let Durham sit behind an iron curtain. He needs to be showing his cards and putting his face out there, and Garland needs to expose his charade instead of firing him and giving FoxNews the faux scandal they are craving.

15. Gioan Baotixita

So I take it as a no for the invite? I promise you there would be no violence. We trained boxers are disciplined men, we don’t beat up people for no particular reasons unless they’ve asked for it. Mostly likely, I would just invite you to have a cup of coffee with me at the nearby Starbucks, because I think that what liberals like to do. I am a very nice Vietnamese, have not had a fight out of the rings since I’ve become a grown up with a spouse and children.

16. Gioan Baotixita

So you want to join the other losers for the invite. Meet me in person then and say that to my face if you can sum up what little liberal courage that you have. Here is the info. I’m there most days of the week after 5pm. Let us see who is the yellow belly dog. I don’t know what race you are, I’m a yellow man, but I can assure you that my belly is of a different color other than yellow.

You seemed to be the nastiest of the bunch so far that’s been accusing me. So man up and back up your tough talking shiet and show up.

Or are you just another little punk ass keyboard warrior?

Sarasota Boxing Club
    (941) 539-6836
    https://goo.gl/maps/ryFfdDva91JiLxCv5

17. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

FIFY.

18. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Narrator: it's not all there is.

19. CCorn

CCorn Member

That’s fine. Anyways, have you ever posted in a non D&D thread? You don’t live in Houston, don’t appear to be a Rockets fan…. And yet you’re here? Why is that. This would be like joining an Orlando Politics BBS and posting about the Houston Rockets while living in Santa Fe NM.

20. Gioan Baotixita

You can find me in the boxing thread. I lived in H-town and other Texas cities for more than 10 years in the early 90s, my family had small businesses there. I was on Richmond Avenue as a 19 years old celebrating the Rockets first championship with my friends. How many of the so-called D&D posters in here can say that? Especially the Chinese spy Adoo? I used to like Dream and the Rockets but never been a big NBA fan as I find it continually being boring and corporatists. Boxing is my thing.