1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lock Her Up: Hillary Spied on White House, Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SuraGotMadHops, Feb 14, 2022.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. adoo

adoo Member

[​IMG]

This chart from a court filing Sept. 14, 2021 shows the top sources of traffic to the Trump Organization email server over a four month period in the spring and summer of 2016.
    DNS lookups from Alfa Bank constituted the majority of those requests.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2021/09/lawsuits-indictments-revive-trump-alfa-bank-story/

Both the Trump organization and Alfa Bank have denied using or establishing any sort of secret channel of communications, and have offered differing explanations as to how the data gathered by the experts could have been faked or misinterpreted.

the Trump Organization suggested that the DNS lookups might be the result of spam or email advertising various Trump properties, and said a Florida based marketing firm called Cendyn registered and managed the email server in question.

But Cendyn said its contract to provide email marketing services to the Trump Organization ended in March 2016.

Alfa Bank subsequently hired computer forensics firms Mandiant and Stroz Friedberg to examine the DNS data presented by the researchers. Both companies concluded there was no evidence of email communications between Alfa Bank and the Trump Organization. However, both firms also acknowledged that Alfa Bank didn’t share any DNS data for the relevant four-month time period identified by the researchers.

#22 adoo, Feb 14, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
    FrontRunner likes this.
  3. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter
    SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

https://apnews.com/0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727

FranchiseBlade and AleksandarN like this.
  4. Gioan Baotixita

Chinese spy attempts at misinformation again. It won’t work, we know your games. Just wait for it I promise you, more shiet will come out. This spying on Trump goes way back to 2014 on. Any patriot in here would feel compel to kick your Chinese spy ass.

5. Gioan Baotixita

Stupid fukking partisan braindead liberal. Nice of you to side with the Chinese spy against America.

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Until MSNBC covers this, I dont believe it. Hillary is a saint.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

MSNBC doesn’t have to cover it bro. Yes I admit it’s true…..

… The Hillary campaign in 2016 did opposition research on Donald Trump!!!

Can’t believe I admitted it. Hope she doesn’t have to spend too much time in jail.

FrontRunner and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Nah bro, that one dude above got inside info:

"Just wait for it I promise you, more shiet will come out"

Durham has been investigating for 1,020 days, and has a case of probation out of it. LOL.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Ha, that guy is more honest than your morally broke ass who can't stay in one address.

Keep imagining sides, poser.

AleksandarN likes this.
  10. adoo

adoo Member

that fits you, Generalthade_03, like a glove, and a welcher to boot

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

He can’t afford $60 in lost bets. Even with a good southwest deal and a 1 star hotel you’re looking at $200+. Way too rich for that welcher.

jiggyfly likes this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's not even bets to posters here. They're for Clutch.

Joins without posting about Rockets or even watches games. Only hangs out here like pubic lice at an 80s p*rn convention.

What kind of pathetic image makes anyone like or respect that? Broke ass Con wannabe patriot.

I'm just hoping some foreign group is paying him to be a low life fool who desperately wants validation as a Real American.

There are way more real and better Cons than this "shiet"

Nook, jiggyfly and VooDooPope like this.
  13. CCorn

CCorn Member

He’s so bad at posting I just assumed he was a troll account made by King Cheetah when he was high at 4am.

Nook and jiggyfly like this.
  14. adoo

adoo Member

for the benefits of people w poor reading comprehension, such as the the OP and the welcher, you're confused and mixed up.

the data scrutiny, as per the Durham investigation, occurred during the Obama presidency;
    the slight-of-hand reporting by FoxNews / NYPost falsely reported that it was against the Trump WH, https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/who-is-john-durham.307285/page-23#post-13959094

these info warrants repeating, NYT,

Amiga and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. Gioan Baotixita

Chinese spy is being supported by braindead loser liberals in here. That is the only way you can corrupt my country , without the aids of these traitorous Dems, there is no way in hell you can set foot in my lands.

16. Gioan Baotixita

The support for the Chinese spy coming from you is disturbing, but it is to be expected from you Dems nowadays. Care to prove of what you’re accusing me of? You have nothing and you know it, others have tried and failed. In the meantime, if you cannot debate someone on the merits and try to sidestep by accusations, then shut the fukk up and go to your room.

You have no evidence of me being that general guy, but I do have proof that adoo is a Chinese spy.

See ya liberal loser.

17. Gioan Baotixita

What the fukk is wrong with you man? That general guy must have given you a deep ramming for you to lose your mind over some stupid bet. Every time I post something that touches your raw liberal nerve, here comes the predictable accusations. Why don’t you just confirm my identity once and for all and be done with it?

Others in here will question your emotional state of mind if you carry on like this.

18. Gioan Baotixita

Just stop it Chinese spy and go back to China. Ailing Gu is doing it, follow her lead man. You have been exposed.

19. cdastros

cdastros Member

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

Ok general

jiggyfly likes this.