1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Local NBA announcers rated from best to worst by fan voting.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Phreak3, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Yep, I grew up listening to Bill W, but damn I'm old now and nearing retirement and he's still on. It's time Bill, make this your last season. Bull is below average, you would think we could add some decent folks to the call thr games. It's 2021 let's update the team after this season TF.

charlieaustin likes this.
  2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Bulls “ha ha ha” laugh grates me

3. Jbarrachina

Jbarrachina Member

I grew up listening to Bill as well, and I still think he’s the best announcer out there. Bill and Calvin were great. Matt Bullard is horrible, he only wants to see everyone run like crazy and shoot 3’s.

Shark44 likes this.
  4. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

I haven't heard all the teams announcers, but Cleveland is the worst.

5. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

Love them.

Extra shout-out to when we had Van Chancellor joining Bill for a few games.

6. Newlin

Newlin Member

I kinda miss Clyde.

Just for the laughs.

7. riko

riko Member

Doug Christie was an ass wipe of a dirty player but he is really funny as a broadcaster. The kings broadcasting crew with the Nets and the Blazers crew is good. The worst is the Nuggets Scott Hasting and his bozo partner. Biggest homers ever.

Dallas crew with Derick Harper and his annoying voice is another biased garbage