1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Llull videos 27/11/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fryjol7, Mar 30, 2016.

1. fryjol7

fryjol7 Member

Hi! reader of the garm since early Yao days, not american, huge Rocket fan. Contributing since two years ago, still no sign :s but it really does not matter.

Sunday will have a couple hours between flights at IAH, so I moved my flights and will be able to attend the game. I want to sit really really close, went to stub hub but I prefer to give the money to another person on this forum. So, if somebody wishes to sell or knows of something, please hit me up with a message. If there is a secure way to do the payment I prefer to do it with someone from here.

I really really spent a lot of time trying to think where to post this and still don`t really know, so I just did it. Really sorry if wrong.

Also wanted to use the opportunity to share a few videos I recorded in Madrid from Sergio Llull. I wanted to write a nice recap of what I saw but between work and everything could not have the time to sit and rewatch everything.

So, in short the playlist has as much videos of Llull as I could record with an Ipod from the middle of the stand. I tried to record a little bit of the atmosphere around the stadium, and Lull interacting in general.

My two cents, he would be a really great scorer of the bench. He is really a combo guard, he has guts and play with heart. Is like a lovechild between Scola and Ginobili. BUT, I donĀ“t really think he has the physical tools to play major minutes alongside Harden.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLg63baAeSIUYPboMqhFVWtV-rOC68rf66" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  2. fryjol7

fryjol7 Member

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He is not coming to the Rockets and won't fit with Harden.

DD