1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

List of celebrity's leaving the country- Will they back down?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LonghornFan, Nov 9, 2016.

1. TheresTheDagger

Imagine that. Mocking people is a bad thing to do eh?

Welcome to OUR world the past 8 years.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You think it's been one-sided the past 8 years huh?

3. TheresTheDagger

Not just me...almost 60 million of us did. What do you think last night was about anyways?

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah, and Clinton won the popular vote buddy. If you think this country is so divisive because of some "SJWs" you are failing to look at the other side of it. The people who feel marginalized and targeted for being who they are for example.

5. edwardc

edwardc Member

6. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

wiped that smug smile off their faces

Dei likes this.
  7. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Actors, directors, producers etc. make way too much money if you apply the Democratic measuring sticks. Since they have so much money to pour into elections, they should have a special tax rate that would be a benefit to their government -- or they could just leave the country and get taxed on income earned in and from their U.S. activities. Think they would go for that?

8. hvic

hvic Member

when will they be leaving? I doubt they will leave and just saying it for attention

9. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Amy Schumer now says she's not leaving. I think we can all come together to agree that that is a genuine tragedy.

Sajan and thumbs like this.
  10. Dei

Dei Member

Oh, yes. It's very funny. ****ing b**** wanted to wreck my stuff. It's funny. I'm utterly enjoying every tear flowing down her cheek.

mick fry likes this.
  11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

if sharpton leaves america will be a better

12. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Seth Myers has even admitted that this was the start of it all. The ultimate F-you.

13. Commodore

this is too good

14. hlcc

hlcc Member

meh, I guess it's better to looking distraught while inside your Rolls Royce than looking absolutely giddy while inside a 10 year old Ford whatever over an election result.

15. shorerider

shorerider Member

Let me get this straight. These Hollywood imbeciles, who made their fortunes in this country and as far as I can tell haven't done a meaningful thing to help the struggling classes in America using their positions of influence, now want to run off to some fantasy land because their petrified-turd of a candidate didn't get elected. OK then. If Cher wants to jettison into space, I might pay money to be able to hit the launch button.

Sajan, mick fry, J.R. and 1 other person like this.
  16. Dei

Dei Member

We have to make them leave. Kick them out. I want rallies on their houses 24/7. They shouldn't sleep. All their social media should be bombed with leave messages.

RocketsLegend likes this.
  17. Commodore

18. mick fry

mick fry Member

So anybody?

19. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I wish everyone who's candidate didn't win would pick up their ball and gtfo. The pathetic righteousness in this forum and country needed a slap in the face like this to tell them...hey b****...you may think your ideas are super duper smart, but not everyone shares them...and if you can't convey your ideas to be persuasive enough to others to see it your way then maybe it aint that great. Oh, wait, everyone is just 'stupid' and you're like really smart. Okay, well, bye anyways...we'll all still be living in the greatest country in the world while you go sulk in country grade "B". Have fun and let us know how much better it is there because we won't miss you. Please feel free not to come back.

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  20. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I think it's silly when people say they'll leave the country if a candidate wins. More than likely your friends, family, culture, career, and preferred climate are present in the area of the United States you're living in. Imo, if the country elects an undesirable candidate it's not worth it to leave unless they do something particularly egregious while in office that directly affects your life. Not to mention, these disgruntled voters need to stay and head to the polls in 4 years, if things don't pan out well.

On another note, Lena Dunham is pretty awesome. If you haven't watched the HBO series "Girls", you're missing out