1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

lisa man-osky

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gram!, Mar 21, 2001.

1. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Good to see you back DREAMer [​IMG]

Giff was pretty bad.

------------------
    "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."-
    (Aldous Huxley)

2. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

How about her and Cindy Garza [​IMG]

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Hanna Storm was pathetic when she first started doing the Rockets games from what I remember. Now she does a pretty good job. And for the record I don't think Malosky is ugly at all.

Anybody but Ali Cat in that studio. Every other adjective would be "poopy". Ugh.

------------------
    "It doesn't matter. If it's the Lakers or the Spurs, I'm going to kill them." -- Cuttino "Jack" Mobley on possible playoff opponents.

4. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Hanna Storm worked for the Rockets?

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

5. Jim1965

Jim1965 Member

Hannah started out in radio in the early 80's on 101 Rock. She did the sports for Moby in the morning. John Matthews, the conservative morning A.M. talk show host, was Moby's sidekick.

------------------
    Bob Rainey is my hero!

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

www.nakednews.com

Your welcome,

DaDakota

------------------
    If you like RTS games, check out this one.

www.frontierwars.com

coming soon to a PC near you.

7. Ali Cat

Ali Cat Member

no need to be mean to me. [​IMG] at least I would know stuff about the team dammit.

------------------
    Poopy!

8. Francis3

Francis3 Member

DaDakota-- Thats a hilarious site. Thats how I get my news in the day. JK [​IMG]

------------------
    "Break off the block like Maurice Green" --- Steve Francis

President of the Moochie Norris fan club.

9. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Turns out the Mavericks sideline reporter is Miss Texas 1994.

Damn them [​IMG]

------------------

10. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Close...she worked with Moby on 97 rock. Moby did end up on 101 after 97 rock went under. hanna was gone by then.

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

11. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Just been watching a couple of games Davo sent me and man that Lisa Manosky chick is a major hotty.

Clutch maybe i will want that web site and i can start ManoskyCity.net

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

[​IMG]

------------------
    "We need a chicken butt." -- heypartner is moving swiftly to help make the CC.net BBS more efficient and run faster. RAM was the first step, apparently this is the second!

13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Hrrmm... methinks I must now watch the Mavericks games since I live in Dallas.

But it's so difficult. Especially since I work for a manager that says he's never seen a 7-footer with the moves that Dirk Nowitzki has. LOL! I just wanna say, "yeah, Hakeem's about 6'11", right? yeah, then you're probably right". [​IMG]

------------------
    "We need a chicken butt." -- heypartner is moving swiftly to help make the CC.net BBS more efficient and run faster. RAM was the first step, apparently this is the second!

14. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

She worked in the studio doing the pre-game, halftime, and post-game wrapups on UPN. I think Bruce Gietzen replaced her. Can't remember who came after those 2.

------------------

15. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Anyone with Boofy hair, that if they went near a lighter would go up in flames.

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

[This message has been edited by SmeggySmeg (edited March 26, 2001).]

16. DunkingDeutschman

The Mavs sideline reporter is Christine Friedel. She was Miss texas in 1994 and was a Top 6 Fianlist at the Miss USA pagaent. Since she doesn't know that much about basketball, her job is to stand in front of the camera and look hot while telling everyone about the Mavs promotions. Although I don't think anybody is actually listening to her. Here's a link to her picture when she won <a href="http://www.pageants.net/misstexasusa/miss-winners/miss-winners.html"> Miss Texas</a>.

Here's a better more recent <a href="http://wesworld.com/test/index2000.htm"> picture</a> (the pic is about halfway down the page). I don't know who this guy is but he has a great pic of her.

------------------

[This message has been edited by DunkingDeutschman (edited March 26, 2001).]

17. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I saw that pic and I still say Bonnie Bernstein is the hottest of all the sports babes... not to mention she passes as being pretty knowledgable about sports to boot.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dr of Dunk (edited March 26, 2001).]

18. Munozadj

Munozadj Contributing Member

Manowski is fine. Very attractive eyebrows and teeth. But I prefer the more ladylike type of woman. Like Chyna! She can beat my ass anytime!

------------------

19. DunkingDeutschman

Bonnie Bernstein? Hoe about Melissa Stark. She is hot. Although, I gotta give Bonnie props on her sports knowledge.

------------------

20. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Man, I'm starting to think this is the hangout forum...well a poor man's hangout forum anyway.

Lisa Malowsky/Hannah Storm
    vs.
    Jennifer Lowe Hewitt/Denise Richards?

Ugh.

------------------
    The season's almost over...and I still really need that keg of Pepto-Bismol.