1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lindsay Lohan be gay yall!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GuerillaBlack, Sep 23, 2008.

1. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Dude.

Lindsey is the chick.... Ellen is the dude. OF COURSE Ellen has better taste in chicks, she's the "I'm the dude and I like pretty chicks" chick. Lindsay is the "I'm the chick and I like dude-chicks" chick.

Simple. :confused: Right?

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

My sentiments, exactly :eek:. It's a ONE-WAY street, homies!

I would tattoo a warning to all:

[​IMG]

3. cagey veteran

cagey veteran Member

You must not subscribe to the "any warm moist hole will do" philosophy. That's okay, I can respect that.... :confused:

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Its either Urine & Blood, or feces. Take your pick.

5. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

So you should carry a sign like this: :D :p LOL

[​IMG]

6. SwoLy-D

No, sir. I don't. Your usage of such hole is not for what "that warm moist hole" you mention was intended. It is not moist unless you use a lubricant to prevent friction.
    You must not read your human sexuality books or probably didn't take the proper instruction, sir. When the human body feels sexual excitement anticipating coitus, the walls of the muscle of the female reproductive system will self-lubricate with a mucous substance whose job is to not only lubricate, but to neutralize urinary remains. In males, this is called Cowper's fluid. There is no such secretion on the walls of the rectum to do this. So, I pick the former you proposed, sir.

Of course, david. :D I need to protect my interests, too. "Watch out for your cornhole, bud."

7. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Makes sense in a relesbianship. I theorize that girls get with other girls just for the sake of having options. They can't do it themselves, but all it takes is overcoming a little taboo and 1/3 more options become available. Doesnt matter if its a guy or girl or government, as long as the needs get met in the end.

My Lohan interest dropped as well. Lesbians and Bi's as good a visual as it is (and its WONDERFUL), in everyday practical living they can be kinda annoying.

Knew a couple girls at my job who were an "item" who acted all weird and distant around me at first, when they were together. Then one would talk to me just fine when it was her by herself. So would the other girl even moreso starting talk with me. Then when they were together they'd be all distant again. Then they'd be all nice and smiling the next day. Then they'd go back to individually being all nice again but sometimes getting all testy with me over little stuff......I was just like maaaaaaaaaan lets just ALL hop in the sack already and where things stand on this, makes sense of all this stuff :D

8. SwoLy-D

Give us an update whenever this happens and, above all, take pictures, Shroopy2. :eek:

9. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

That movie was awesome...Elle Macpherson is something else...but what does that have to do with Lohan?

10. cagey veteran

cagey veteran Member

There's plenty of things you can use to make it moist. It's definitely nice and warm and snuggly though. :) To me, the appeal of anal has to do when the woman is really into, like "Hey, look at me, I'm a total naughty girl that needs to take it up the rump..." It's all about how she plays it up.