1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lindsay Lohan be gay yall!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GuerillaBlack, Sep 23, 2008.

1. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

You shut up, you!

2. hooroo

hooroo Member

<object width="319" height="258"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SclQZ4W2VZ0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SclQZ4W2VZ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="319" height="258"></embed></object>

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Now here's a celebrity sex tape worth waiting for.

4. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

It's not that being a gay male is more "inescapable," it's that there is a huge societal double standard when it comes to homosexuality, and men have a lot more to lose. When a girl "experiments" she gets more attention (more often than not, this is the desired result of the whole thing, rather than true self-discovery). If a guy tries it, he's at risk of being ostracized or heaven forbid, becoming the victim of a hate crime. I'd imagine that the lower turnover rate with guys stems from them actually taking the time to be certain that they are who they are before coming out.

What the hell am I doing in a Lindsay Lohan thread?

5. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

that sounds good but it's WRONG.

It's actually pretty simple. Any man that can take getting something shoved up his rear end must REALLY like it. Cause most women don't even like that. :p

6. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

7. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

She hoped her boyfriend don't mind it.

8. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

so right, so wrong.

9. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I agree with you...She doesn't seem that type to be straight lesbo. That Sam girl is ugly...if I was a lesbo, I would go for decent looking girls. Who knows? I can't read a lesbo mind.

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I saw the headline yesterday with a photo but didn't read the article. I thought it was a man in the photo.

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I DON'T THINK SHE's SAYING "Yes, I'm coming out, I want the world to know ♪" with that statement. She could be just playing around, but I don't think she's a "total" lesbo.

For ISABEL and LADY_DI, I have a theory:

I think there's always a BUTCH and a FINE girl in every freak, er... "lesbian" relationship. One of them is always wearing "the pants" and the other is always wearing "the skirt." The FINE girl likes to get mistreated (masochist), while the BUTCH b*tch likes to mistreat (sadist). :eek:

This is why there's always a balance in a "relationship." These sickos are twisted. I, for one, am no longer waiting for the Lohan Playboy pictorial after doing so for a long time.

Does anyone else agree? :confused:

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I'm still caught up with the riddle
    "If you don't like men
    Why do you pick the Manliest looking woman you can fine?"
    similar to
    "If you don't like women
    Why are you with a guy what acts like a woman?"

Rocket River
    In the Immortal words
    of Tony Toni Tone
    I WAS BORN NOT TO KNOW

13. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

I had the strangest dream. Well, it wasn't really strange. I was pounding this girl in the ass right? That wasn't the strange part, the strange part was apparently the front was off limits, yet she let me go backdoor?

Just thought I'd share, seemed pretty intriguing.

14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

in one way or another that can happen in real life. iiiiiiiiiii can attest

15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Maybe its more than just looks. This Sam chick could probably be cooler than every man or women that L-Lo has met.

16. TMac640

It's odd though isn't it? Granted, I've never engaged in the backdoor deed act as of yet but... why in the hell would you let someone **** you in the ass but not go in the front door?

Is it some kind of warped fantasy that you'll be less slutty if you let someone enter from the back door? If you're a virgin, is it really "saving yourself" by getting plowed from the back?

I'm posting this on answerology. stat.

17. Isabel

Isabel Member

I think the backdoor thing is more slutty. It's not what it's designed for, and sounds painful (have no experience w/it myself and don't intend to). If you're letting someone in any hole really, you shouldn't count as a virgin anymore.

18. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I don't get the fascination with the poop hole...why the hell would you want to stick your buddy in where feces comes out?

I don't get it.

19. TMac640

Lol, exactly. I think that covers the virgin aspect of it pretty well.

20. cagey veteran

cagey veteran Member

You must date a different type of woman than I do. Most women I seem to get with love to get plowed in the rear. Lyndsey Lohan must be one of those leszbos that gets off on butch women. I bet you her girlfriend gives her some sweet strap-on lovin' whenever she needs it. Excuse me, I need to go jerk off now.... :p