1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lindsay Lohan be gay yall!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GuerillaBlack, Sep 23, 2008.

1. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Member

Everyone is gay nowadays: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gdgbKGT9Gv8WjQStqYAS2gwanWzwD93CPSO81

Lindsay Lohan: Says she is dating Samantha Ronson

By DERRIK J. LANG – 25 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP)
    — Lindsay Lohan has confirmed what the world has guessed: She's been dating Samantha Ronson "a very long time."

The 22-year-old actress casually told the co-host of the syndicated radio program "Loveline" on Monday that she's been dating the 31-year-old DJ. The pair have appeared in public and been photographed together but have never publicly commented about the extent of their relationship.

"You guys, you and Samantha, have been going out for how long now?" DJ Ted Stryker asked. "Like two years, one year, five months, two months?"

"For a very long time," Lohan said after laughing.

Stryker interviewed Ronson while she took a break from DJing at TV Guide's Emmy afterparty Monday night in Los Angeles. Ronson had been discussing her friendship with DJ AM and Travis Barker, who are recovering from severe burns following a plane crash in South Carolina last weekend, before putting Lohan on the phone.

Lohan's publicist, Leslie Sloane-Zelnik, told The Associated Press on Monday that Lohan is not engaged to be married.

2. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

I don't get how a hot chick like her can go for such an ugly woman. Her taste in women is awful. Ellen Degeneres has much better taste in women.

3. Breaker

Breaker Member

This is much, much more interesting then the Clay is gay thread.

4. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

fixed.

5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

no kiddin, Portia de Rossi, HOTTIE :)

[​IMG]

dug her since Scream 2 :)

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

So, I take it you have seen this?

[​IMG]

;)

7. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

Ginger people.

[-_______-]

8. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

She just needs the right guy. All every woman really wants be it mother, senator or nun is some serious deep dickin. :D

9. dback816

dback816 Member

Oh jee, let's swap that around for a second shall we?

;)

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Couldnt it be other way around with Portia de Rossi having the bad taste in ugly women by choosing Ellen Degeneres? Unless you're saying Ellen Degeneres is on hotness level of "Lilo" and can have her pick of the litter.

To me this is typical lesbian pairing. One being maybe kinda cute and the other one fugly looking. If they're both cute then there's probably faking going on.

11. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

OMG. I forgot about that movie, one of my first boobie films. That and Coke Cola kid.

12. tested911

tested911 Member

Hmmm I don't think she said I'm gay (just yet).. I kinda think she thought the question was more in line with how long have you been hanging out with your buddy..

13. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

image removed by admin since it was displaying something different than the poster intended

Uggggghhhhhh......

14. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Wrong.

This is how it works:

Girl who's into guys and girls =
    Bi

Girl who is only into girls =
    Bi

Guy who's into only guys =
    Gay

Guy who is into girls and guys =
    GAY!

15. ToyYodaSender

ToyYodaSender Member

Isn't the whole point of being a lesbo getting with a girl that actually looks like a girl.If she wanted to date a girl that looks like a guy, she might as well stayed on the straight side of the fence.It's an obvious publicity stunt. :D

16. Isabel

Isabel Member

Weird how that seems to be true. I know of lots of women who experiment, go gay for a while then back to straight, or could honestly be happy either way (well, maybe not the more butch ones like Lindsay's girlfriend). But for guys - seems like once they go gay, that's it, and anything before that was just "hiding in the closet". Even the "bi" ones don't ever seem to have relationships with women, except for ones that are really more of friendships and used to put a more traditional face on things. So, is there something about being with another man that is so great you can never go back? :D

If Lindsay was single again, my guess is that she wouldn't necessarily pick another woman; she just happened to be open to that possibility at this time. Though of course I don't really know her and could be wrong.

17. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

the thread title reminds me Paula from Food network

18. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

It's a phase. I don't buy that she's a real lesbian.

19. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

You saying she kissed a girl and she liked it?

20. dumbartonbass

dumbartonbass Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Now that's a combination I'd like to see.