1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin will average nearly nine assists per game if he is the starter and doesn't get hurt

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by garfangle, Jul 7, 2013.

Tags:
  1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I'm also willing to make a sizable bet with the OP that he won't

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I've noticed you making this comment in more than one thread in a nonsensical way. Do you think you are being amusing? Everyone knows what that phrase refers to. It refers to someone no longer on the Rockets, so what is the point? I seriously doubt that anyone is finding it either sincere or amusing.

3. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

I've adopted this phrase into my vocabulary. I know what it means for my use. Unfortunately you associate it with white. if I were to say, "clutch city", then you would have euphoria and associate it with the rockets coming back in the phoenix series two years in a row and rolling on to the championship those two years eventhough I meant something totally different then what you are associating it with. another example would be the phrase - "It's going off!!!" I
    use this phrase a lot, and I'm sure my use of it is much different than anyone else's meaning, so rather than try and come at me with some disgruntlement I ask you to just be well my friend. ( i could say "have a nice day!") would that make
    you feel better? -be well friend

#143 benchmoochie, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  4. pwnyxpress

pwnyxpress Contributing Member

Please. How gullible or stupid do you think we are? I guess gullible enough since I actually was rethinking for awhile whether you were a troll or not, but now I think I've made up my mind.

I'm reading some of your other posts in other threads and this one, and it seems like you just enjoy trolling people or Lin, and if you get called out on it, suddenly put up a halfway cogent argument that, on the surface, almost makes it seem as if you really weren't trolling in the first place! But come now, this last attempt was shoddy work. You just arbitrarily used the phrase "be well" multiple times on the last page, even capitalizing "Be Well" in one of the instances, and now you're arguing that you just happen to adopt a different definition and did not mean to use the term in the way that everyone else on the board views/uses it? If personal subjective definitions mattered more than socially accepted ones, the world would be a very different place.

So either quit trolling or quit backtracking once you get called out. It doesn't suit a man of your age:cool:

5. benchmoochie

I see I've gotten under your skin a bit. your response has made my day. and for that be well my friend. - be well

6. youngshev03

youngshev03 Member

Lol, chill with the recovering from injury stuff. He had a torn meniscus. I had the same injury last year. It's torn cartilage in your knee. Recovery for that injury is 6 weeks. Hell, Ron Artest came back in 2 weeks. Y'all are on here acting like he had a Rose type injury. He had an entire offseason to recover. Stop with the excuses.

7. benchmoochie

I have nothing against LIN. you are just mad that I preferred Lowry on a ONE year expiring contract over LIN. I don't see how that's being a troll. I can have my own opinions and you do yours. this is a message board where people ) fans and trolls unfortunately ) express their opinions. be well friend

8. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

You are soooo ez

9. pwnyxpress

Not...really, but if it makes your day, far be it for me to begrudge you of the few things you have to look forward to. You're welcome :)

10. pwnyxpress

Yeah...that's not why. I actually can't tell if you're a 45 yr old or a 15 yr old, so I've just settled on you being a 45 yr old with the maturity and mentality level of a 15 yr old.

11. benchmoochie

the fact that you are assuming what I am interpreting use of language posted on a bulletin board is amusing to me. be well friend

12. Ekiu

Ekiu Member

Did everyones numbers raise from December onwards?
    I am pretty sure December was around the time when teams decided to lock in on Harden and let the rest of the team beat them.

13. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

Not sure if his assists will increase significantly because we also have a great passer in Harden. Actually overall our team is very unselfish and I can see our assists as a team going up moreso than just Lin's

14. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

Usually 3-5 players are written on the white board for the pre-game run down. Trust me when I say I know Lin's name is on that list: scouted and in the game plan. He's been on the list since his Linsanity run.