1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin or Lowry: Who would you rather have?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, Feb 10, 2012.

?

Lowry or Lin

1. Lowry

72.7%
  2. Lin

27.3%
  1. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Hell, how about Lin or Lebron? My vote goes to Lin since he's the anti-Lebron. Lebron passed over to play in New York cuz he's a coward. Seems like Lin is handling the publicity well. :grin:

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Lin is the greatest player in the NBA.

Getting close to Jordan level now.

We had our chance at a superstar. Oh well.

3. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

If you voted for Lin and you are serious then you need to go get a cat scan.

4. deshen

deshen Member

Right now, Rockets won't trade Lowry for Lin. Knicks won't trade Lin for Lowry.

1 person likes this.
  5. juanm34

juanm34 Member

What if we would of kept rudy gay???
    What if Yao never broke his foot during the lakers playoff series?
    What if I was a genius???

6. ApuN

ApuN Member

Can Lin drop 35 with Melo AND Amare??

Hell no

1 person likes this.
  7. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Everyone's so amazed with Lin dropping 38 because of all the media hype prior to this game... What every other person failed to notice and should be more amazed at instead?.. Jared Jeffries almost had a double double!

8. erimanila

erimanila Member

Linsanity over Lousy Lowry

i Really never liked Lowry. I always still am a true Aaron Brooks fan. JEREMY LIN > Lowry all day.

9. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

No other player will score 35 alongside Melo alone. That guy is one of the most selfish players ever. Ask Amare.

10. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I hope Lowry in the next game gets a triple double to shut all the band wagoners up.

11. Wolverrines

Wolverrines Member

I just can't help but laugh. How about a full year before this? To much to ask? Also saw Lin for the first time and he looked clumsy a lot but he did have the handles to save him.

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Which one do we have now? Thank you.

13. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Ya'll are joking right!?

The guy is good and I like him, but c'mon for goodness sake! He's been a starter for maybe a week!

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

True. The current Jeremy Lin will not mesh with a ball-hogging Amare and Melo. The dream or should i say the Lin-sanity will be over when they return .

15. Wolverrines

Wolverrines Member

how about not.

16. dreamshake09

dreamshake09 Member

Hindsight is always 20/20. How the Rockets handle the Lin situation, they would do that 9/10 times. They knew he had game, but he was vying for a spot that we already had quality depth at. Furthermore, with the new CBA rules affecting cap room, Flynn had more worth as an expiring (not as a player). Again 9/10 you waive Lin in that situation. Unfortunately, even sound moves can backfire as the world of basketball is a complicated place. And again hindsight is 20/20 so it very easy to say "I told you so" and "Morey isn't a good GM" but it was the right move at the time. No debating that. The only way I see Lin becoming a Rocket was if Dragic or Lowry was traded and you had situation where Flynn and Lin were battling for the backup guard spot. Or Lowry/Dragic had a season ending injury in the offseason. It's a hard pill to swallow but again, it was the right move.

17. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He reminds me of Dragic actually. Although I'd have to say Jeremy Lin is a little better.

18. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Rep. Great way to look at it.

19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

No, if you voted for Lin and are serious, you need to get off of Clutchfans. Cat scan won't help.

20. tigernet

tigernet Contributing Member

If I am an owner, I want Lin since there is a huge Asian and US market. If I am a coach, I want both of them.