1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin is our second best offensive player

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wizkid83, Nov 9, 2013.

1. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

No, it's equivalent of the TT on offense without as much of the defense benefit. What's Lin good at? Having the ball in his hand and dictating the offense. That's what Harden is BETTER at.

2. thesonofsam

thesonofsam Member

So do you want me to wait till this game is over to post Pauls stats with and without Bev on him or can you just agree that he has not played as well?

3. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

Nah, they still are delusional ;). I´ve just read a LOF saying a team with Lin and scrubs would do a lot better than a team with Harden and scrubs and that Lin deserves Hardens contract and Harden Lins...

And most Rockets fans always gave Lin props. When he is aggressive he is a great player. And this season he has been our most consistent player so far (not the best, just the most consistent).

You may not believe that, but most Rockets fans like Lin - just a lot of Rockets fans get annoyed, when LOF bash our other players and coach to make Lin look better.

4. wizkid83

Think he was talking to me but I'm not just a Lin's fan. Hollla at me when you can actually recognize pictures of Chucky Brown and Chilly Pete :p

5. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Lin lost this lead nearly by himself. If he is pressured by the opposing defense, he folds.

6. hooroo

hooroo Member

Nice jinx thread. If the Rockets lose tonight I'm blaming it all on you:mad:

7. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

wrong thread

8. cw3k

cw3k Member

What he need is he cannot spend extensive amount of time with Harden. They are similar player. Of course, Harden is much better offensive. Lin win over defensive.

Harden just lazy on defense.

9. wizkid83

Hey, I wasn't talking about just this game.

10. CONAN 888

CONAN 888 Rookie

Then why don't they just call a harden a pg instead of sg then???:confused:

11. King901

King901 Member

start blaming them

12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

In general the best player on the team has the ball most of the time. Lebron did with cavs and mavs. Wade did when he was top top in miami.

13. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

A lead is never lost by just one person, especially since everyone else was also sucking.

14. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

You mean ISO ball at 3 point line and shoot contested 3-pointer (good when it goes in, WTF are you doing when it doesn't) or ISO ball until 22 seconds to send no-look pass to corner guy to take last second shot?

15. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

He played pretty bad tonight, unfortunately.

16. howo13579

howo13579 Member

lol so much for this thread. Lin was absolutely horrible in the 3rd q. Well at least he dug us out of the hole and built some cushion in the 1st half. But all I will remember now in this game is his ****ing turnovers in the 3rd quarter.

1 person likes this.
  17. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Definitely the worst half of basketball I've seen from him in a while. Hopefully this is just a one time thing and continues to play well

18. TheBigFive

TheBigFive Member

Lin laid a turd in the third quarter. Worst I've seen him play this season.

19. RocketsV

RocketsV Member

Start jlin or trade him, isn't that a simple solution?

20. LYT2010

LYT2010 Member

I don't care who is second, but isn't your first candidate the guy who shot 26% FT tonight?