1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lightning

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by redefined, Mar 3, 2007.

Tags:
  1. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

There's this old man with a mohawk who goes by the name Lightning I see all over my part of town. He cracks me up everytime I see him. He works at the local Kroger as a bag boy. And then also during this past Holiday season I saw him at North Park Mall working for the Salvation Army. He's a complete nut!!

Anyways, I was watching The Soup on E! tonight and all of a sudden they show this guy!!! Poor guy went on Cheaters to try and spy on this young girl he's been "going out" with. She's only in her mid 30's and Lightning is 88 years young. Haha. So yeah, it turns out she was cheating on him and she was just using him for his hard earned minimum wage salary. Next time I see him I'll be sure to give him a huge tip for bagging my groceries.

I was looking around the web trying to find the clip but wasn't able to. I did, however, find the actual segment from Cheaters which some drunks posted on Myspace. The whole sequence was just too funny I had to start a thread.

Part 1: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2011517597

Part 2: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2011531928