1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LIGHT MY FIRE BABY!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheFelderFirm, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFelderFirm

TheFelderFirm Member

A new era, a new century for the Rockets. I be damn we are going to lay down for the Kobe Beef Treated Mavs!!! Light My Fire Baby because as a Rockets fan I'm going to put it all out on the line!!! This series is what we need to win the Finals; not just get there but Win it Baby! Yes!! I said it mark my post mark my words!!! Like a Stray Female Mutt with Rabies in Heat back into a corner fighting to stay alive!!! This is what the Rockets need, this is what the NBA Needs! To see Mark Cuban's Mug on National T. V. as the Rockets convincingly Win the 7 game series.. may I just say.. Priceless! Light My Fire Baby!!! As we "sweep" through the burning flames and into the finals going five rounds with the most watch Finals Since Jordan and maybe ever in the History of the league and having David Stern present Van Gundy The World Champion Trophy; with Gundy telling Stern.. " You can go ahead and ban me now, kiss me where the sun don't shine!!" Light My Fire Baby!! with Jackson in the fold. I proudly announce the new Rockets and the city of Houston.. DIE HARD CITY!!! and with that I'll never post here again... Blessings...

2. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

3. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

have you ever throw a midget? it's fun!

Lock her up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.