1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberals laughing at fatties in the open

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kUPUEgQ-j2k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saw this yesterday and had a good laugh. Felt a little guilty since my nephew is an overweight 8 year old, but sent this to him to encourage him to not let go. He's got the biggset crush on Lisa.

2. Nook

Nook Member

Fat nephew? Hmmm seems your family has inferior genetics. You need to be very careful whom you procreate with in an effort to breed the fatty gene out of the pool.

3. Honey Bear

Yeah, he'll probably end up marrying an Arab chick as the pretty white girls have standards.

4. tomato

tomato Member

These are the 2 most talented, fearless morning show anchors I've seen in 30 years

5. da_juice

da_juice Member

I don't get it. What are we debating?

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Obamacare.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

How does Ronny know that guy is a liberal? Intimate relations? Hmm...

8. Honey Bear

Does the attitude of these liberals towards fatties serve as a motivator to get them moving? You can debate fat shaming and fatties being cast as social pariahs. Or general stories and anecdotes about your interactions with fatties. For example, I know laughing at CometsFan is wrong because homosexuality is not a choice, but fatness can be reversed. As Texas is the fattest state in the world, it's pertinent for the D&D.

9. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Fatness is not always a choice.
    Its wrong to mock any group as a professional. In your personal life, you're welcome to mock anyone.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Ronny, I don't know why you're fixated on my sexuality and I hate to disappoint you but I'm not gay. It's not the 80's anymore Ronny and it's okay for you to be a switch hitter if that's your thing. Put on a $120 t-shirt if you need a self-esteem boost.

1 person likes this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't think those were Texans broadcasting. Sounds like they were from Australia. You might want to expand your horizons a bit...maybe get out of the state of Texas and explore a bit.

12. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Well Mrs. Obama is trying to get your fat kids to eat healthier at schools...

13. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

are we supposed to be on a first name basis with Australian television anchors?

also...

14. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

dude is from prussia or bosnia. something. somewhere beyond the iron curtain amongst the haze of cheap cigarettes and body odor. in between brownouts and water rations it can be fun to pick on australians that sound like texans :confused:

15. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

This is payback for fatties laughing at liberals in the open.

[​IMG]

16. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

17. Honey Bear

Where, in your wonderfully expansive mind, did you draw the connection that made you think anyone thought Texans were broadcasting? Were you that defensive as the topic hit home?

This is a serious issue, as we can see by the general sense of complacency and lazyness on the forums that is directly attributed, atleast to us mainstream members of society, to jigglyness.

#17 Honey Bear, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  18. Honey Bear

Today is a legendary program. It's streamed everywhere and is head and shoulders above any form of live television outside sports. Karl Stefanovic is a real life Ron Burgundy, I recommend googling him.

Back to the thread topic, is it best to coddle fatties or show them tough love?

19. Honey Bear

This is exactly the kind of attitude that allows you to enable them. Why should anyone be motivated to be healthy or be more active if everyone around them says it's ok to waddle around? If they're surrounded by fellow waddlers, nothing changes and they come up with excuses to justify a poor lifestyle.

It's kind of like letting a heroin addict shoot up with his friends because you don't want to offend anyone. Sorry for caring about the environment, I know it's not popular amongst you lot.

20. Honey Bear

Comets, we're all friends here. No need to hide anything for fear of being judged.

I'm not judging you for donning a Cheryl Swoopes wig and frolicking around at Comets games. Nor am I judging you for making constant homoerotic posts whining about other members, and in general, bleeding all over the forums. There's nothing wrong with embracing your sexuality instead of covering it up.

And again, most of the time I use them as undershirts in the winter, so the relationship I have with my white shirts is between me and them, not as a sense of show. It's a plain t-shirt after all, I recommend selling the sybian and trying one.