1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's not forget the real reason we won the game....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Zboy, Mar 5, 2019.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The difference is Lin is not good when there's lots of pressure .
    The Raptors are in a battle for the top team in the East
    when he was with Atlanta, they were tanking for Zion.

you can relax and stat pad when you play for the Atlanta or the Knicks cause they are teams that are not winning.

Zboy and Drogba like this.
  2. farhen

farhen Member

y'all leave J.Lin alone :p

Nimo and Scola Scoops like this.
  3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Exactly how the Rockets defended.

Left him all alone and wide open on that 3 point attempt.

Louka and tinman like this.
  4. riko

riko Member

One thing I noticed was his speed is almost gone. Lin for all his faults was lightning quick but even that is gone. I think his body has broken down badly and he and Lowry just don’t mix from what I saw.

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

watching the Celtics Raptors game the week before, the Raptors announcers seemed to think that that combo (Lin and Lowry) was working really well.

6. riko

riko Member

Both need the ball to be effective. Lin is not as bad as he showed last night I don’t think. The Raptors from the one game I saw are trying to make him into lay Thompson but that’s not his game.Off the ball player. I think once van fleet is back Lin’s minutes will shrink

Os Trigonum likes this.
  7. threepointshot3

Lol he is awful dude stop making excuses

8. riko

riko Member

Who is making excuses? I never said he is a great player whatsoever I just don’t see how he fits with Lowry.

9. JW86

JW86 Member

I know Lin has to deal with bias because he’s asian but that whiny face like he’s hit all the time is just sad. I’m sure he has an excuse ready. “They don’t treat me fairly” boohoo..

10. threepointshot3

Let’s see he didn’t fit with James, Kobe, kemba and now Lowry?

11. threepointshot3

I’m sure he is still making money off the two week “ fluke “ run of linsanity so no thee is no bias.. if an African American had that run no would even blink. He got all the buzz because of his heritage not because he deserved it so cut the waist crap card out