1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's let Clutch charge all members a dollar a month!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Munozadj, Jul 30, 2001.

1. Munozadj

Munozadj Contributing Member

And if he can make a killing, he can devote his time to making another web site for the Texans. (Should he mention the Nashville Oilers, ever?)

But can we trust him with our credit cards numbers?

Will the NBA become angry and sue Clutch and shut him down unless we specify that our payments are donations?

And what the hell is up with Hakeem's agent? Too busy making a small shopping list when he cleans him out? Dream should have hired Dawson to help him. Dawson wouldn't know how to cheat the man.

Hakeem stay here. You scare too many teams and even when you don't register a stat, you help the team.

------------------
    Change the league's ugliest uni's. Go back to red and yellow, or mostly red and dark blue.

2. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

1. Wrong forum

2. Stupid Idea

3. I think that if Clutch wanted to do that, then he would have hinted or said something. I dont think he is out to make money, I think he just loves the Rox.

------------------
    I do not believe in god. And it is nice to know that I am going to hell with Hitler, and McVeigh. Although I do not know why.

3. ElGrandeQueso

ElGrandeQueso Member

I think that might not be a bad idea, but would seem more appealing if there were some sort of game or reunion that clutchcity.net bbs'ers went to annually. Also, I think it would ruin the mystique of the bbs if everyone saw who they were really talking to. I mean is it just me or does everyone else view Clutch as some sort of mad scientist.

------------------
    Mmm Queso.

4. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

<a href="http://protrolls.homestead.com/protrolls.html">I think you should check out this link Munozadj</a>

------------------
    "We must move forward, not backward, upward not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom." --Kang

5. Munozadj

Munozadj Contributing Member

If you notice the date on my enrollment to this site. I don't post often, but if I have a combined brain and fart storm, I unleash wierd ideas.

For this, I apologize for the quality of my posts and no, that above link just isn't for me. Thanks!

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I don't like foosball.

------------------
    "banging Shaq is a whole different expirience"-Pete Babcock
    Behold the power of quotation

7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I wouldn't mind paying Clutch a dollar or two a month, and im sure he would make a killing. But if it was mandatory, he would lose a lot of hits. He should invest in an ad or two ... i never noticed them before and im so used to seeing them on every site.

Just please do not use popups!

------------------
    "Where there is a will ... I want on it."

8. Old School

Old School Member

I think Clutch should blackmail Cato and promise to delete any negative posts that appear about him. He stands to make a fortune.

Old School

------------------
    I voted YES!

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Blackmail?

------------------
    "banging Shaq is a whole different expirience"-Pete Babcock
    Behold the power of quotation

10. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Moving this to the appropriate forum. I suggest you email Clutch if you're interested in helping out financially.

11. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

There is already a great Texans fan site...

http://www.houstonprofootball.com/

Amazing how Houston has ClutchCity.net, Astrosconnection.com and now houstonprofootball.com and so many other teams and cities have absolutely JACK for their websites! We rule. [​IMG]

------------------
    Who's your buddy? Who's your pal? I am, aren't I?

12. getsmartnow

getsmartnow Contributing Member