1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lets get this picture viral and stick it to Cuban

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stack24, Jul 11, 2014.

1. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

You people are crazy with this stuff.

Don't let this bite yourself on the ass.

We don't even have the guarantee that Bosh is coming. I have a gut feeling he's staying in Miami.

2. Karolik

Karolik Member

Egg on your faces if Bosh stays with Miami.

3. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

That's the main reason I didn't want it out just yet, but everyone had already gone to the internet with it so I figured I would at least put it here. I can't stop everyone. I personally haven't posted it.

4. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

He screwed over our cap space, so he kind of wins. $15 million for cp is not a victory.

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

If you post it here that's posting it.

6. Stack24

Point taken.

7. Coach E

Coach E Member

Bosh is coming. With the Lin trade done, Morey knows its a for sure thing.

8. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

You guys should thank Cuba. WHo knows when LeBron was gonna come out with this. Part of me says he did it to also give his boy CBosh a heads up so he can get his money because the clock was ticking one Cuba signed Parsons to the offer sheet.

9. hooroo

hooroo Member

the asik trade still has to be sorted. problem with that deal.

10. chandlerbang21

Bosh may resign with Miami. SLOW YOUR ROLL FELLAS CAUSE MIAMI OFFERED MAX CONTRACT

11. Stack24

In due time, I don't see Morey pulling the trigger on the Lin deal if he didn't have his ducks in a row for the other trade or another backup deal and a commitment from Bosh.

12. archinkent

archinkent Member

Don't see why we are ridiculing the Mavs and Cuban when we are the one who will end up overpaying Parsons. He is NOT worth 15 mill/year.

13. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

Your graphic is great and your skills are awesome. However I don't want this photo to go viral. Not classy at all. I think we as a group should remain classy. If we put this in everybody's face nobody will do business with Houston again, no need for us to become the NBA pariah.

14. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Someone post it to a mavs forum!!!

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If he wants to win, he'll go Houston. What is so unclear?

If he wants to live his life in comfort and exit in the first round, he will stay in Miami

16. Stack24

Do you honestly believe some photoshop work by Houston Rocket fans would keep free agents from doing business with us?

17. BeardSanity

BeardSanity Member

Asik trade is about to be complete, Cleveland facilitates with alonzo Gee trade

Marc Stein ✔ @ESPNSteinLine
    Follow
    ESPN sources also say that Alonzo Gee potentially could wind up being plugged into New Orleans' looming acquisition of Rockets' Omer Asik

18. Akkuron

Akkuron Member

Holy ****, how are people still not getting this? Parsons' contract is 100% irrelevant to our cap space if Bosh signs. Bosh signing would put us at the max, we're gonna offer him EVERYTHING. Then we resign Parsons through Bird rights, by going OVER the cap. This isn't 15mil we could spend on anyone else.

19. Stack24

Thank you for posting this. I was tired of explaining this to everyone. They all think we will have 15 milion to spend if we don't keep him.

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It does have lux tax implications and ultimately flexibility, not to mention the trade kicker that is going to sting a bit more if Morey wants to use Parsons as a trade bait in the future.

Cuban did screw us no matter how you look at it. I don't know why people think we "won" in the Parsons thing. The best we can hope for is that it doesn't hurt us that much.