1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's face it, Carmelo won't come because we aren't real contenders.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by No Chill Rocket, Jul 14, 2017.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Let's face it

FTW not been here for over 24 hrs ebcause im ****in drunk.

I tuned off Melo and went on the whiskey with the old geezer _holic

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

I'm glad it's fiinally time to face the truth

3. Granville

Granville Member

OP is in contention for an ass whuppin.....

4. FTW Rockets FTW

What's the latest? Been offline all day

Only truth I know is that @swyyyguy mofo owes me a burger a @Mr. Motiejunas is a greasy lard of bacon fat

Pen15clubber likes this.
  5. jayfree

jayfree Member

[​IMG]

6. Daddy Long Legs

melo leaked reports that pretty much said trade me or I'm gonna make this an ugly divorce, i'm not staying. rockets introduced cp3. looks like he's about dat life. already seemed to be calling bishes out "i expect a lot not just from myself but all the guys here" Dantoni said "he's gonna be on my butt too"

7. SNAKE DOCTOR

SNAKE DOCTOR Member

Let's all report this clown... this is a joke thread... this is trash... you need to be banned

bilaal14 and LonghornFan like this.
  8. FTW Rockets FTW

Did he flop during the press conference ?:D

9. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

[​IMG]

10. alethios

alethios Member

Reverse jinx FTW!

11. Daddy Long Legs

well he used the word "Crafty" quite a lot as a politically correct way to describe beards flopping. we will be drawing a lot of fouls this year. cp3 also shouted out to capela, beard, and gordon as guys he wants to play with. He ignored anderson the same way lebron ignored wiggins on his letter.

multiple responses to melo came out including beard saying some safe crap like "i just ball, idk bruh its out of my hands"

the only article worth a damn today is this one that melo's camp leaked to isola and the ny daily news to put the pressure back on new york.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-pause-leading-melo-leaving-article-1.3326614

Carmelo Anthony doesn't know if he's going or staying mostly because the Knicks continue to send mixed messages and change directions almost daily.

It appears that Anthony remains committed to finalizing a trade to the Houston Rockets despite the Knicks' sudden hesitation to complete the deal in the wake of the proposed hiring of new general manager Scott Perry.

According to an executive of one the four teams involved in the proposed trade, all sides, including Anthony, are frustrated over reports that Knicks president Steve Mills is having second thoughts. In fact, ESPN reported that the Knicks want the chance to talk to Anthony about possibly remaining in New York, which at this stage in the process seems highly unlikely.

"That's crazy," a source told the News. "From what I understand Carmelo is under the belief that he's going to the Rockets. That's what the Knicks have been telling us; that they're trading him. I can't imagine that after all he went though last season with Phil (Jackson) he's happy with this."

It is interesting that Jackson, the former Knicks president, spent most of last season trying to run Anthony out of New York. Anthony would not budge until last month, but now that he's has agreed to leave the Knicks have cold feet.

This latest development could be seen as Mills just wanting to give Perry a chance to settle into his new job before pulling the trigger. Mills has already signed Tim Hardaway Jr. and Ron Baker to free agent contracts without having a general manager in place.

That has raised questions over how much actual power a new general manager would have under Mills. By delaying the deal, it creates the perception that Perry was consulted.

If the Knicks are doing this to gain additional leverage the move could backfire. Anthony agreed to waive his no-trade clause to go to Houston and has been preparing himself for that move for nearly two weeks
    Anthony's long time friend, Chris Paul, was scheduled to hold his introductory press conference in Houston on Friday. Last month, James Harden actively recruited Anthony to the Rockets during a trip to Paris.

Anthony is concerned about his public image and doesn't want a messy divorce from the Knicks. He is said to be dismayed over the events of the past 24 hours.

According to a source, Anthony went to the Knicks prior to the NBA Draft and requested a buyout. He was denied, but Jackson said the Knicks would work with Anthony on a trade.

Anthony then agreed to waive his no-trade clause to Houston and Cleveland. Even after Jackson was fired, the Knicks, with Mills now in charge, intensified efforts to get a deal done.

The parameters of a deal are in place but there are some details that need to be finalized.

Neither Anthony nor his agent, Leon Rose, were available for comment. Rose also represents Paul and is in Houston for the press conference.

Two people familiar with the talks believe a trade will be completed.

in that article he politiely threatened to turn it into a messy divorce if knicks keep playing hardball

12. FTW Rockets FTW

What about my boy Trevor Ariza?

13. Daddy Long Legs

shipping him off to philly for an ace big. pretty imminent

14. No Chill Rocket

Jesus, you guys want me banned ? This is more strict than _holics monthly subscription requirements.

15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Reported. We don't joke about the ban. It has been nice posting with you.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  16. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

17. Daddy Long Legs

[​IMG]

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

19. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

HakeemOnlyFan, studogg, Tfor3 and 3 others like this.
  20. jayfree

jayfree Member

Clutch in his natural habitat
    [​IMG]