1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Legal Question

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Felixthecat, Aug 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Does anyone know what this means. This is regarding a case in the Harris County Civil Court...this entry is in the Harris County District Clerk website. I'm curious what the "Set in error" means.

9/29/2014 09:00 AM 234 Law Day Docket DISMISS FOR WANT OF PROSECU-MTN TO (TRCP 165A)

8/18/2014 09:00 AM 234 Law Day Docket ENTRY OF JUDGMENT N.O.V. (TRCP 301) Set In Error

My lawyer submitted our entry of judgement and there was a hearing today. Opposing counsel submitted a motion to disregard jury findings.

I can't get a hold of my lawyer and the suspense is killing me.

Thanks in advance.

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

3. Felixthecat

That's what I thought. Frustrating. :mad:

4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

dude whats up with you and court cases and the law? are you some kind of constant litigant? Class action felix ftw?

Or is this related to the last case where you left the other place and there was some kind of non compete and you had this whole story unfold on the bbs over the course of a few years.. In the end I was glad to see you win your case.

Did you ever sell those bracelets or whats up with that too btw.

5. Felixthecat

lol, yes same case. I am in the judgement portion of the case and now they are trying more stalling tactics and I'm just sick and tired of this case already. Just want to be able to put this whole mess behind me.

The bracelets were a consignment deal with someone who bought a storage locker with a few hundred boxes of those things. Never could find a way to get rid of them...just told the guy to cut his losses.

6. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Maybe sell the bracelets to some recycling place if something like that exists?

But, best of luck with your case and collection