1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Leftists will be outraged when they see this!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by K9Texan, May 6, 2024.

1. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm outraged!

3. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Yip dip dip dip dip dip dip dip
    Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom
    Get a job

dobro1229 and Amiga like this.
  4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

This is why we're protesting genocide in Gaza.

Also, maybe you're going a little overboard on thread starting. Not every idea that occurs to you needs to be a thread. This one could have gone into one of the existing Israel-related threads.

juicystream and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

When some said he's @AroundTheWorld , I rejected it. They both do have that tendency though.

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

The only "genocide" happened on October 7th.

K9Texan likes this.
  7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

No that was the definition of a terrorist attack. Like 9/11 it was a brutal attack on civilians designed to drag the more powerful country into a war that would benefit select people in power to stay in power.

Genocide a very specific thing that far too often people are using in order to get attention to their cause. That use is muddying the waters of this very specific act.

However would Hamas and other anti-Israeli factions global WANT to commit genocide against all Jews in the world??... Yes for sure.

So stop calling everything Genocide this, Genocide that people. I didn't like the way Trump treated Puerto Ricans as President, but you don't hear me saying that Trump committed Genocide on Puerto Rico.

8. JuanValdez

I get very annoyed posts saying so-and-so poster is an alt-account for some other poster. It's basically an ad homonym attack intimating the poster doesn't post in good faith because he's in disguise. And, by pretending every rightwing poster is an alter-ego, you pretend like the opposition point of view is actually very insignificant, held ultimately by just one very busy person. In truth, it might not be a majority but a lot of people hold the ideas they present here.

I'm pretty sure Crixus really is generalthade, but most of the other accusations are ridiculous. K9 has some ideological kinship with other rightwing posters, but does seem to actually post his own thoughts. And they come across quite differently. I doubt ATW is able to conjure bible verses like K9 does. And K9 -- no offense -- doesn't reflect the education that ATW obviously has. I don't think one could fake the other if they tried.

AroundTheWorld and Amiga like this.
  9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I am not sure the way Trump treated Puerto Rico is anything like Oct 7

10. dobro1229

Like seriously are you just fcking with me??? You cannot honestly be as dumb as you act in order to try to create arguments out of nothing by acting like an idiot who takes everything as literal as possible.

Do I have to also explain to you too that when I say the sky is blue, that yes it is possible at this time of day called "Sunset" the way the light looks towards the western horizon can often make the sky look orange??

11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Just a weird comparison. All good.

12. dobro1229

Not really. The central point was that the term Genocide is used too much to try and incite political outrage. You could use virtually any scenario to make that point, and the more outlandish a scenario you use, the more you've proven my point.

13. JuanValdez

He bombed them with paper towels.

14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Thank you, fellow University of Chicago graduate. Did you just indirectly compliment yourself? ;)

15. Buck Turgidson

Are you REALLY sure though? Wouldn't want you to get annoyed.

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

A dude who spams 50 embedded Twitter links as 98% of his content on this message board can fake spam bible verses. I don't see how you find that hard to believe.

Both those people have a lot of times on their hands and have multiple threads with multiple pages of being the only two interacting with each other.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same person.

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It’s not that big of an issue to me
    If someone has alt accounts. sure it seems laughable to do so but it’s not worth my time trying to track down or even pondering.

fchowd0311 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Congratulations! You have achieved the rank of Propaganda Clickbait Initiate!

To achieve the rank of Propaganda Clickbait Novice, create 1,000 more clickbait titles with more complexity.

Good luck, citizen!
    Dear Leader needs your support!

[​IMG]

#18 Xerobull, May 9, 2024
    Last edited: May 9, 2024