1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron *unsurprisingly* criticizes team

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by LosPollosHermanos, Feb 24, 2019.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I'm loving this melt down, there's no king in LA

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

but but "YOU COULD GIVE LEBRON THE MVP EVERY YEARRRRR"

I would love for the media to simultaneously make those excuses and maintain their ****ing MVP bs about Lebron. He doesn't play anymore defense than Harden

airballing the 3 at the end of the game tonight..then tries to argue it was deflected lol--cringey

#62 LosPollosHermanos, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    Bearded13 and malakas like this.
  3. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Once AD didn't happen, the season was over. Trades have too much of a cut throat nature, plus guys are young.

Try again next year.

bmelo and fckbandwagons like this.
  4. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Skip to the 4 minutes mark and watch how LeBlame just stand around on defense and he got the nerve to call out others.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  5. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

Had he come to the Rockets we'd be back to back champions again.

6. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

Not really my style, but I find myself quite giddy at Lakers fans' anguish currently.

[​IMG]

fckbandwagons, hakeem94 and malakas like this.
  7. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

It's always good to know the Fakers will likely miss the playoffs again.

I always said when Lebron decided to sign in LA instead of in Houston (the obvious choice), it just meant that he doesn't care about winning anymore. He just wants to make movies and tv shows under the guise of pretending he wants to win.

We all know ever since Lebron won a couple of rings, he never gets the blame anymore by the media. Now he's in a place where he will just blame everyone else on the team for losing. Lebron hasn't played any defense in years yet he gets 1/10 of the hate that Harden gets to this day.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  8. htownfan_9210

htownfan_9210 Member

I think the young guy thing is a bad excuse. The vets are playing like **** not Kuz and Ingram.

roslolian likes this.
  9. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Once the Anthony Davis trade didn’t happen feels like it’s been down hill for the Lakers.

roslolian likes this.
  10. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

I got into an argument with a guy last summer who was saying that there was no way LeBron would choose LA over Houston cause he'd have no chance of winning there while he can here. I said I felt that he didn't care about winning this year and would go to LA where he can have Hollywood and the business ventures and the LA fame all the while having the perfect scapegoat of a young team to blame for when he starts mailing it in. Lo and behold here we are.

11. bmelo

bmelo Member

LOL he hasn't played whole season, attended games with glass of wine, regressed and then he calls out his teammates. What a diva

RasaqBoi, roslolian and BigShasta like this.
  12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol loved the "clamp down defense" bit

RasaqBoi and BeBreezy like this.
  13. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

You are a god.

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

Why couldn’t u just go to Houston Bron? Smh, great things could’ve happened here. A series between us and GS would’ve been so epic.

*sigh*

15. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

I could see if he were the only one on his team with championship and playoff experience. Maybe he should take over the way Harden did. Or can he?

16. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I've been saying that since last season. He already was taking off a lot of defensive possessions. Now his offense is starting to decline as well. Yes, he made it to the Finals again and that was an amazing achievement, but the Pacers nearly knocked them off in Round 1 and the Celtics(sans Kyrie) did the same in the ECF. And that's to say nothing of the Finals which were over after Game 1.

LeBron buttsniffers in the media are making excuses for him now saying he's not fully healed from the injury which may be true, but that doesn't change the fact that he's nowhere near the same player. I mean, dude is 34 with major mileage on that body and he's being asked to carry a huge load for the Lakers. And he'll get no sympathy from me on that front. He chose to sign in LA because he was more concerned with off-the-court activities. He could've easily gone to Philly or the Rockets and been surrounded by superstars which would've extended his career a few more years.

clutchdabear, Sajan and roslolian like this.
  17. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ays-lakers-wrong-franchise-distracted-players

Ironic considering he went to LA for post-basketball reasons. Those couldn't be distractions, could they?

18. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lebron means the entire team gets traded away, Rox would be paying 100M in tax just keeping CC, Harden, Cp3 and Lebron.

If it was Miami Lebron, ok you do it that dude was extremely close to unseating Prime MJ. If it is "All my peers are retiring and even I lost a step" Lebron no thanks. He is not worth the drama and turmoil he brings.

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

Bron is still averaging 27, 9, and 8 on a team with sh*tty spacing, and there’s no question of if he’ll raise his game in the playoffs...he would’ve been excellent insurance in case of a CP3 injury in the playoffs or Harden’s play diminishing...role players can go

Bron, Harden, and CP3 is guaranteed to win at least 1 ring

RichieBanks and clutchdabear like this.
  20. smp

smp Member

Hahaha. This is the West. There are 8 legitimate teams over here. He thought because he dominated the G-League Eastern Conference that he would be able to do the same over here? Doesn't he remember how bad GS smoked him last year? LOL.

He had a clear path to the Finals every year in the East. There isn't even a clear path to the playoffs in the West. He better adjust his expectations or join a team with at least 1 other superstar plus at least one other allstar.

RasaqBoi and youknowme like this.