1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron *unsurprisingly* criticizes team

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by LosPollosHermanos, Feb 24, 2019.

1. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

Shoulda went to Houston and solidified that best of all time thang King. You starting to smell like Joe Montana in Kansas City.

BallSoHarden likes this.
  2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The whole Lakers organization, from the owner to the fans, is a bunch of entitled snobs. They expect every good player to play for them, every piece of attention paid to them. In that sense, LeBron fits really well with that organization.

ghettocheeze, slothy420 and MC31B like this.
  3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Scott Foster questions the League's 'sense of urgency' after the Lakers collect 30th loss of the season

[​IMG]

NBA Referree Scott Foster expressed frustration following the Laker's 128-115 loss against the Anthony Davis-less New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday, citing a number of fouls that could have been called affecting Lebron's playoff hopes.

"It's very disheartening after all the work we put in, all the preparation, phone calls, especially after my masterful performance against Harden and Houston, again. I can't ref every game," said a visibly upset Foster. "The younger refs need to have a sense of urgency. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one showing up out there, with the focus and determination that's needed to help Lebron make it to the playoffs."​

#23 heypartner, Feb 24, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    dlite316, RichieBanks, jcf and 34 others like this.
  4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

It will be a great day when this fool retires.

5. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

The issue here is that Luke Walton was the wrong coach for their young core. He was never the right coach for guys that lacked discipline. They needed a legit veteran coach who wouldn't cater to their weak work ethic and at this point it may be too late. Just look at DLo, he has blossomed into a super star after leaving that team.

cheke64 likes this.
  6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Or...maybe the issue here is that Lebron is just not as good as Harden.

A 23yr old Harden dragged Kevin McHale and the youngest team in the NBA to the playoffs in 2013.

BigShasta, jowman, mario_v and 9 others like this.
  7. MC31B

MC31B Member

I love how dysfunctional the lakers management is. They can't wait to give a good player away for peanuts as soon as he has 2 bad games. This is like getting justice for having to listen to bill walton drool over kobe and shaq all those years.

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Lebron finding out this isnt the East where he can just waltz into the playoffs and through the first couple of rounds.

The good news is that it will save him the humiliation of collecting another L in the Finals lulz...

9. riko

riko Member

I think once Lebron chose la he knew his chances of wining a title were done and the move was exclusively done for his brand and off the court ventures. Even if he and his goons like Rich Paul tried to strong arm the Pelicans into giving them AD for a bunch of role players.

Lebron has continuesly over the years tried to get coaches fired like in Miami where it took a strong willed Pat Riley to tell him I’m the GM so stop it. He got Blatt a very good coach sacked because he dared to involve Kyrie into the offense and now it’s Walton’s turn. In his prime due to his sheer brilliance one could tolerate his antics but now that he is on the decline it’s not as tolerable.

Rocket River likes this.
  10. T for 3

T for 3 Member

awwwww pooooooor lebron......:rolleyes:

11. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Not making any comparisons to Harden, especially since you'd be comparing players with different mileage on them. I am certain that Ingram's development seems to have been hindered. The guy has way too much talent, and if you move him to the right team the guy would be a household name.

12. roslolian

roslolian Member

Yeah I dunno wtf is wrong with Lebron ever since he won a ring in Cleveland I think he doesn't know what matters to him anymore.

If he wanted the media spotlight and fame he should have gone to NYC, that team has low exoectations and would be happy just ti make the playoffs. If he wanted to contend he should have gone to the Rockets. Instead he went to the Lakers which was nowhere near ready to contend lol.

13. Sajan

Sajan Member

Lebron missing the playoffs would be the highlight of this NBA season.

Imagine going to the finals year after year and then suddenly the best player in the world doesn't even make the playoffs.

BigShasta likes this.
  14. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

He shoulda went to the Clippers.

BigShasta likes this.
  15. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

You think LeBron regrets joining the Lakers now?

16. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

I think he gets Klay, still not enough though...

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

nope. his sole reason to go to la was to be mj's successor in space jam. mission accomplished and now he's looking forward to retirement.

18. omgTHEpotential

Did he need to sign with the Lakers to be in Space Jam? They'll be filming it during the offseason anyway.

19. Vivi

Vivi Member

I guess he had too much confidence about other stars having that much desire to end up there with him, at this point seems very unlikely one will join, and even if that happens, there's zero guarantee he's going to win again. But yeah, like Nook said he had the chance to join much better teams and he wanted to be in L.A babysitting those guys, he just tried to trade all of them to get his guy, and now he b****es about them...well, good luck.

20. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

He messed up going there that front office is in shambles. They have no clue how to build a roster and if they are ever competitive it will be by pure luck. They traded a budding star in DLO for capspace to sign Lance, Rondo, and McGee. I don't think any top tier free agents are looking at that situation as a good fit.

jowman likes this.