1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron speaks out on losing, shaking hands and more

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ItsMyFault, Aug 7, 2009.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

I do agree with everyone else here, the least you could do is shake somebodies hand at the end of a game. It doesn't take long and is effortless.

2. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Member

Is Ilgauskas or Carlos Boozer consired a low post presense?

TMac before speak with confident too. Why him no play confidence anymore... :( :(

3. jason3333

jason3333 Member

well well well even a god king can bleed said King Leonidas, lebron is not much of a king now is he?

4. jose

jose Member

not a lebron lover, im a good player lover, so get over it because if lebron shook hands no one would give a ****, but if he doesn't they do? where were you guys when jordan never shook hands? oh yeah that's right, you probably didn't even watch the NBA back then and were still drinking breast milk.

5. TheBigAristotle

Kim you need to change your name. I always think your a girl and also get you frequently confused with Kam. The end.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

So let me get this straight, LeBron.

The media make people worship you. So you should hug their nuts.
    The opponent makes you a loser. So you couldn't care less about them.

Did I get it right?

7. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

He's always taked in third person, even before cameras were all over him. Him and his boys talk about it on his shows its just a joke.
    LeBron is and will always be my favorite player, and although I don't agree with the whole no shaking hands thing, I can understand why he'd be like that.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

Dude is what...24?

I say he's living a fine life.

9. tchou

tchou Member

Exactly, it's called "being a responsible human being." You're not supposed to get the Purple Heart for showing up for work every day.