1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron James returning to Cleveland

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 11, 2014.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Well this is a smart move for both LBJ and Cleveland. By leaving LBJ proved his point that the only reason he didn't have a ring because the Cavs team was weak sauce and the coach was brain dead. All the "hate" IMHO was overblown, after the first season I think most fans including Dan Gilbert probably realized that the roster was so horrible LBJ had a right to leave esp since they went from Finals/ECF to number 1 pick. Now the Caves team has both Irving and Wiggins/Love, LBJ can pull the wagon for them now and then let them lead later on when he starts declining.

2. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Id love to see Dan Gilbert's head photoshopped onto Triple Hs body and Kyrie's on Orton... "theres always a plan z!"

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

[rQUOTEr]Pat Riley Statement

While I am disappointed by LeBron's decision to leave Miami, no one can fault another person for wanting to return home. The last four years have been an incredible run for South Florida, HEAT fans, our organization and for all of the players who were a part of it. LeBron is a fantastic leader, athlete, teammate and person, and we are all sorry to see him go.

Over the last 19yrs, since Micky and I teamed together, The Miami HEAT has always been a championship organization; we’ve won multiple championships and competed for many others. Micky, Erik and I remain committed to doing whatever it takes to win and compete for championships for many years to come. We’ve proven that we can do it and we’ll do it again.[/rQUOTEr]

4. split41

split41 Member

Kyrie is actually metrically a below average point guard. His defence is so bad, his offence doesn't make up for it.

Also, his catch and shoot stats are very bad!

I don't know what will happen

5. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Great! I really want to see James and Wiggins together. The Cavs are gonna be pretty exciting with a core of James, Irving, and Wiggins.

6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>LeBron is back. This just went up on Prospect and East 9th <a href="http://t.co/feHvdOKGKM">pic.twitter.com/feHvdOKGKM</a></p>&mdash; Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) <a href="https://twitter.com/clevezirm/statuses/487652992410066944">July 11, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Cavs' pursuit of Ray Allen and Mike Miller has intensified within past few hours, sources tell <a href="https://twitter.com/FOXSportsOH">@FOXSportsOH</a>. Interest mutual on all fronts.</p>&mdash; Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) <a href="https://twitter.com/SamAmicoFSO/statuses/487742747634180096">July 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

8. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/c4qBuEYciYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Her voice is beautiful

9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Thanks Morey

10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I can't help but feel good for Cleveland... My only question is who is now the top heel in the NBA? The NBA is no fun if you don't have a team to hate!

11. adobo

adobo Member

I don't think it was no secret that Lebron was either going to stay in Miami or go to Cleveland. Much respect for him deciding to go back. If he wins rings in Cleveland, then he would cement his place in top 5 GOAT.

12. NJRockFan

NJRockFan Contributing Member

As long as Lebron isn't playing against the Rockets, I will root for him. Gutsy decision on his part.

13. Bosh4

Bosh4 Member

Let the rain, wash away, all the pain of yesterday.

14. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This is worth a thread by itself. Good question.

15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Clippers

16. ickaruto

ickaruto Member

Are you also feeling blue-balled and conflicted? :grin::( :confused: (from Ohio)

17. ickaruto

ickaruto Member

It's been such an up and down day. I was hoping for the "Doubly Whammy" since my two teams are also the Rockets and Cavs.

I can't blame Bosh though. He has his rings and he'd be leaving over $35mil behind when all said and done had he gone to Houston

18. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i want a lebron shirt

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>VIDEO: Heat fans responded to LeBron James' departure by burning jerseys and defacing murals with his face on them <a href="http://t.co/3tTdMVireh">http://t.co/3tTdMVireh</a></p>&mdash; Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/statuses/487794106496585731">July 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

Burn that ****! :)

NSFW language

<iframe width="670" height="377" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NhCMn8gmkYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Mje9YxhD1PY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hCgRmAGa6IY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. windwave

windwave Member

Four 1st overall pick by the same team playing together, is that a first?