1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron James on Cleveland: Karma is a b****

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Croatian Sensation, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Since LeBron didn't know what the word "contraction" meant, he probably doesn't know what the word "karma" means either.

2. Steve_Francis_rules

Lebron doesn't even hold the record for worst screw job to Cleveland by a former Cavs player. That honor belongs to Carlos Boozer, who promised to resign with the team then took more money to go elsewhere.

Lebron handled the situation poorly, but he only exercised his rights as a free agent after playing out his contract. He never made any commitment to the team past his last contract.

Stupid comment by Lebron, btw.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

this one's better

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G7xlzLOZH5c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G7xlzLOZH5c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

4. teknokid

teknokid Member

Exactly my thought. I dont think when he said "God" he had no idea what he was talking about.

5. mrjuandiego1988

a bit off topic but is hayes returning soon? saw this on espn insider but i dont have membership can anybody post a thread with info? here is the link.
    [​IMG]

6. SlimJim25

SlimJim25 Member

Seriously, as a grown man, who in the f**k cares what lebron write on twitter....

7. mosessmalone

mosessmalone Member

[​IMG]

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

lol I like this new heel Lebron.

9. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

I don't mind the new villian role Lebron is partaking. Cleveland getting whooped just shows how good Lebron really is. He is a one man team!

10. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Do you think God watched "The Decision"? Or just maybe Lebron thinks of himself is God and is referring to himself in the 3rd person.

11. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

OMG, that is f'n hilarious, I was in tears watching that. Especially the picture of Bosh in the Cowboy hat with the goofy grin.

12. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Thanks (and thanks to Shaud, too) - LOL, that is messed up. And on many levels with the most messed up being what woman in their right mind would want to sleep with Delonte West. He looks like a character from Lord of the Rings, seriously. And LBJ's mom did him - what does that say about HER??

13. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Sorry for the double post - I know this quote has been discussed before:

James has taken his own shots at Gilbert. In an interview with GQ over the summer, James said, "I don't think he ever cared about LeBron. My mother always told me: 'You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You'll get a good sense of their character.' Me and my family have seen the character of that man."

The sentence I bolded - that is LBJ who is speaking there, right? Doesn't he know that referring to yourself in the 3rd person will set you up for all kinds of ridicule?

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol yeah, he does that occasionally too. I think by 2012 he'll be doing it all the time. At least I hope so, would provide good entertainment.

15. lalala902102001

Lebron is not smart, and he is neither a good hero nor a good villain.

Still, he is the best player in the world.

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

And quoting his mom is kind of ironic given the Delonte West situation.

17. spysta

spysta Member

Confirmation that the only way to stop lebron is through injury.

Wouldnt a more appropriate hater comment be, "Im gonna laugh when kobe/the celtics own lebron in the finals/conference finals"

18. spysta

spysta Member

The crazy thing is, insert lebron only in the game last night and he gets 38 points 11 rebounds and 14 assist and the cavs win by 5

Over course this argument is complete baseless but im sure its true lol

19. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

lol
    This was a tweet of the guy, who plays alongside with Juwan?

20. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

[​IMG]

Juwan: Here comes my curse Magic!