1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron James on Cleveland: Karma is a b****

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Croatian Sensation, Jan 12, 2011.

1. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

Tweet only makes sense if Cleveland ran him out of town.

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

I guess he will tweet and laugh when you run your car off the road and die.

1 person likes this.
  3. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. Prince

Prince Member

He's right.... LeBron has the right to say that as well.

5. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

LOL at this post. Why would you laugh if this happened?

6. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

i dont think he quit vs boston, he had a good game 6,where was everyone else in game 5 and 6?kobe had a bad game 7 vs boston but the lakers stepped up.

if the west thing is true, i dont bame him for feeling hurt,it would make my decision to leave easy too.

that being said i understand cleveland hating him but why the rest of the country? yes the decision was a little much, but if he said "im takin my talents to southwest texas and joining the rockets" we'd all love him and say who cares what cleveland feels

maybe more went on than we know about

7. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Clearly you didn't listen to LeBron's message..........

8. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

hahaha thats funny

stop hating

9. da_juice

da_juice Member

Does Lebron even know what karma means? Karma would be like Cleveland beating Miami in the playoffs and winning the championships, or it would be like if Cleveland released Lebron and then he went all ape **** on them, I really don't think he understands what karma is. What did Cleveland do to him that would give them bad karma?

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

His tweet about Karma is aimed at the Cavs owner Dan Gilbert he wrote a letter expressing how he felt about LeBron which took a lot of shots at LeBron.

That is what he's calling karma most likely.

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I need lectures on karma from a high-school educated basketball-playing doofus.

God but twitter is teh stupid.

12. MajorSeanBond

MajorSeanBond Member

13. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Does LeBron have anyone in his entourage that can tell him to just shut up and move on?

I guess not. If he ever says he's moved on from the Cavs, he's lying through his teeth.

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

He obviously doesn't know what Karma is

Karma is when he has a livingston injury and ends his career with no rings

15. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Obviously aimed at Gilbert.

In the world of sports, winning makes people move on quicker from whatever criticism they had earlier. But Lebron keeps nullifying each Heat win with stuff like this.

He didn't need to remind Gilbert anyways. You know Lebron is on Gilbert's mind a lot, especially after a loss like this.

16. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

doesn't even make sense if directed at Gilbert. Unless it's 'talk badly about LeBron and you'll lose.'

Gilbert wanted to sign LeBron. He tried to sign him. His hissy fit came when LeBron rejected him.

17. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Is Lebron Hindu?

18. Rezbama

Rezbama Member

they burned his jerseys on national television, dan gilbert said they would win a ring before the heat, people took out lawyers and spiritual professionals to put hoaxes on the heat off his old clothing he gave out in the arena in the past seven years, and try to find problems with him signing in heat in his contract.

no one wished him luck in miami. no one supported him. he has received nothing but hatred, regret, and no appreciation for his efforts in the city. He made the cavs relevant again, boosted that economy, and made other players look like studs. He did what he was suppose to, the city should realize that all good things sooner or later, come to an end.

I hate lebron, i really do think he was over-rated but he is right to say that about the team's current performance and the way his heat are moving. They showed to him that they didn't need him for matters of better or worse, and now they are looking dismal because of all the statements and actions said to disrespect him and diminish his importance in the actual game. Alot of free agents walk away from their team, but because those teams and city never disrespect the accomplishments and contributions, players have no problem. Stoudemire looked happy with nash when knicks came into phoenix.

The city and organization should just realize that everything is happening because they acted on inflated ego's and talent

19. delta69er

delta69er Member

Well it looks like somebody can't be the bigger man and turn the other cheek. Dan Gilbert already made himself look like a complete dumbass with his promises after Lebron's defection and if Lebron could have just stayed silent, it woud've allowed the situation to speak for itself. But, he just makes himself look even more like a douche and give all the haters more fuel for their flames

20. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

...considering the last time Cleveland sucked this bad "karma" landed them all turd prospect Lebron James who would tantilize the team before coldly turning them out, I would say they are due for some good luck this time around.

I don't think Gilbert was in the wrong - he bent over backwards to a fault for Lebron. Just remember the story about how every GM in the league reserves two home floor seats for the opposing team's owner and guest EXCEPT the Cavs who forfeited those seats to Lebron so he could invite Jay Z and Beyonce or his high school towel boy. I think it was permissable for Gilbert to be angry at that point. It's not professional, but I think on an emotional level it's completely justified. It's like catching your girlfriend who you treat well talking to some other dude(Riley)...you don't say anything at first but when she dumps you for him, it's not bad karma if you write her a note ranting about what a b**** she is. It's just human nature.

...by the way, in the NBA, it's illegal to talk to someone else's girlfriend. I think there is a strong chance this happened here either directly with Riley or indirectly through Wade - again another reason Gilbert shouldn't have bad karma for being angry.

Now Delonte West - THAT guy has some bad karma coming to him.