1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron James didn't want to face 76ers, Rockets, Adam Silver Rigs Games for him

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets1995, Jun 1, 2018.

1. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

LeBron James Free Agency really has changed the Referees has been making calls for the 76ers and Rockets and their early elimination. His Free Agency really made NBA not look bad itself. Rockets vs Warriors Games 1,6,7 Scott Foster, Tony Brothers, Ken Mauer, Ed Malloy. worked those games. Cavaliers vs Pacers Game 7 Guess who saves LeBron James Tony Brothers every Light Touch when LeBron James was in the post is called a foul. Toronto a 1st seed looks like a lottery team against LeBron.
    David Stern must have chosen Adam Silver because of rigging, and eventual Legal NBA Gambling example Las Vegas Summer League. I really hope this Corrupt League and Favoritism would change. Ticket Sales, Jersey Sales, Merchandise everything is LeBron James and Stephen Curry. Kevin Durant, Draymond Green is irrelevant.

RasaqBoi and Jontro like this.
  2. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Draymond Green never getting Fouls or Flagrant Calls on him but LeBron James played against him in the Finals. Draymond got suspended 1 game. Kebron James wins the Championship. NBA is coddling LeBron James and Media every single day has a LeBron James Greatest of All Time Topic. Lebron Steroids Allegations in Miami is not enough to suspend or ban him for the season. LeBron James is in Barry Bonds territory, but NBA is acting like Bud Selig MLB

bullardfan likes this.
  3. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Game 1 Finals Referees Tony Brothers, Ken Mauer, Ed Malloy. Technical Foul on Draymond Green a First in the Entire Playoffs while playing against LeBron James.

bullardfan and hakeem94 like this.
  4. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

5. WestendMassive

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

7. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This guy playing for 2 Allstars..... 25-26 pts each, 4 rbs each, 4 asts each.

hakeem94 and BigShasta like this.
  9. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

What you tripping brah :oops:o_O;)

10. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I literally have no idea what you are talking about

D-rock, Mr. Turbo and durvasa like this.
  11. hakeemthagreat

I'm glad you posted. The media's nuthugging of Lebron has gotten to the point I honestly think he's putting in their pockets or using his connections to help them get certain positions. Not only do they overhype Lebron, but they assist in protecting him anytime he loses or has a bad moment. They also go out their way to be overly critical of other superstars that maybe having great seasons. For instance, the media KILLED KD for not taking the last shot in the Rockets series. Yet Lebron I don't believe scored in overtime of last nights game and I'm willing to bet the media doesn't talk about how "King" James was a no-show when it counted again. All this talk about where Lebron may go next season is a distraction from the fact he's about to leave Cleveland in a disappointment AGAIN smh

bullardfan and rockets1995 like this.
  12. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Forget the medias nuthugging of lebron, media doesnt decide games. Lets talk about THE REFEREES nuthugging of the warriors.

Why do you like that snake KD so much?

D-rock, topfive, BigO and 1 other person like this.
  13. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

you right you right

14. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

justinh likes this.
  15. hakeemthagreat

If KD is a snake then what type of snake is Lebron? The both have no loyalty to their teams

16. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

You can not have loyalty to your team but still have pride. What KD did was disrespectful to the nba product.

Kd has no pride or shame. He literally joined the readymade championship team that just won 73 games and beat him. It would be no different than if harden joined golden state this year.

Im honestly starting to think you are a closet warriors fan. You speak highly of KD and the warriors very frequently.

topfive and BigO like this.
  17. Newlin

Newlin Member

I tried. I really tried to read this.

D-rock, peleincubus and B-Bob like this.
  18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I wonder why this man begged the board to consider Paul George instead of LeBron in that one thread? LMAO.

You are the biggest Bron hating KD dick sucking dipshit I've ever seen. Still convinced this is GreatOne1978's second account. Got tired of sucking off Kobe and moved onto KD now.

Reeko and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  19. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

20. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

'How To Burn Your Thread Starting Privileges', by rockets1995.

D-rock, joshuaao, topfive and 11 others like this.