1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron Hate

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by NafeesLACC, May 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. mikezamir

mikezamir Member

2. Kate81

Kate81 Member

Not me, I seriously wouldn't want him on the Rockets. He's a fake, I rather roll with realists like Yao, Artest, and Battier.

3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Yao is a 7'6 guy from china. How is he more real than anyone. He can't even go outside without being mobbed.

4. hotblooded

hotblooded Member

I dont hate lebron

All his dunks and his ability to bully himself into the key is not what I enjoy in bball. I liked the Tmacs, Jordans, the smooth players who play effortlessly and with more finesse as oppose to using thier freakishly developed muscules to play basketball (for guards, PFs and Cs are suppose to be strong).

Too much like NFL for my liking

5. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

You wouldn't want Lebron on your team? LOL you must be crazy. Would you also pass on Jordan, Kobe, Dwade etc?

If you get a chance to get a player like them then you take it without thinking because they are all game changers.

6. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I don't hate Lebron. He's a good person with a family that is incredibly talented and extremely accomplished at his age. That does come with hate though.

Will always wish the best for him unless he is playing against the rockets.

7. Raven

Raven Member

No hatred, but the media was treating the guy like he'd already won his ring, and we now know how that turned out.

8. Shaud

Shaud Member

I can't stand when people hate on LeBron because he was hyped up by the media.

That is no different in the media showing Tom Brady and Peyton Manning love.

When you happen to be one of the best in your sport that will happen.

People love MJ so much that they say Scottie was nothing without him, that is worst than any love LeBron gets.

People seem to act like the love fest from the media was invented when LeBron came into the league but it has been going on for a long time, it is just LeBron's time.

9. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

LeBron displayed poor sportsmanship tonight. He ran away from the spotlight that he was eating up when the Cavaliers were winning.

I want to see how well the team chemistry lasts when they're facing adversity. Clearly, LeBron reflects the team's well-being in his demeanor. I doubt anyone can argue against that. Let's see what happens these upcoming weeks.

10. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Agreed... but he's a crybaby... what else can you do, you gotta go tear with mama.

11. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

So, Lebron skipped out on the post-game press interview because he was so upset? Oh...boo hoo. Kobe wouldn't have skipped out. Grow up, Lebron. How you behave when you lose is almost as important as how you behave when you win.

12. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Yeah, that was just a poor display of professionalism. He should know to behave better than that.

13. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

OVER RATED

(clap, clap, clap-clap-clap)

OVER RATED

OVER RATED

OVER RATED

14. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

Told you so.

15. Shaud

Shaud Member

I don't get why people make a big deal about him wearing a Yankees hat.

16. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

I think it's because with all the stuff and the influence they have had on him, he may go to NY just because he may feel at home there... You saw how many of those Yankee players were at game 5... Extreme influence on him IMO.

17. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:D

I don't know if you have seen this I made for the "LeBron Skips Out" thread:

[​IMG]

:eek: I can make MORE.

JOIN Barkley, Nash, Nowitzki, Iverson, and Karla Malone as MVPs without a championship, you immature player.

18. RocketJoe

RocketJoe Contributing Member

I don't hate Lebron.

I just think that for the antics he does (pregame: fake picture taking, stealing KG's powder thing, trick shots) for him not to man up and go shake someone's hand is pretty disrespectful.

No doubt he has tremendous ability but it looks as if he's willing to poke fun or not respect his competition enough to just play the game without all the extra bs stuff.

When he is sweeping the last two teams he's launching sitting half court shots but when he's losing he is nowhere to be found.