1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron chokes again

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockets Pride, Feb 13, 2011.

Tags:
  1. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Also, "The Decision" wasn't some out of character act by LeBron. It fits right in line with all his "I am great" tattoos.

2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Cause everyone else walks around with tattoos that read "I am sh**".

Obviously you have a great distaste for LeBron, maybe you're a Cavs fan, but he's still the best player in the world right now and I know that makes your heart hurt that much more.

3. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Why would it make my heart hurt? LeBron is a beast and the best player on the planet and I will gladly admit it. I don't care for him as an athlete though and I like cheering against him. Why do people feel the need to be so upset if you don't like an athlete when it comes to them playing sports? I wish LeBron the best in his everyday life.

4. wekko368

wekko368 Member

B/c you're a huge Kobe fan, and Lebron's career has already surpassed Kobe's.

5. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Nope that doesn't hurt my heart either. However, if both careers ended right now I'd personally rather have Kobe's even though LeBron has already passed Kobe with regards to individual accomplishments.

6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Ah, now it makes so much sense.

If you rather cheer for an arrogant rapist that's on you. I'd take the guy that doesn't make those kinds of mistakes, just makes his decisions televised to the nation.

I guess that's much worse than molesting someone.

7. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

I don't really care what players might do on or off the court. If I started doing that I probably wouldn't cheer for anybody. And it's alleged rapist.

8. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

*off the court

9. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yet you still criticize LeBron for going thru with the decision and leaving Cleveland the way he did.

Oh and also when he was younger he played on the sidelines with his teammates. That's where you're perceived hate for the guy comes from, or so you've stated......

10. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

And the majority of the millions made from the decision went to charity, specifically the boys and girls club.

11. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Let me clarify since you are going to take the off the court in the literal sense. If it isn't related to sports and the game of basketball I don't really care.

Played on the sidelines?

12. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

LeBron could have raised that money in many ways. It wasn't "The Decision" or bust.

13. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

lebron could have sold katrina bracelets and donate 10% to boys and girls club obviously

14. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

LeBron sucks!!!

yea I said it!

Can't wait to see him fail once again in the finals, 4 final apperances and only 1 ring LMAO.

15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Isn't that why we watch and have favorite players, because they're great on AND off the court?

I responded to your post before you edited it, I was referring to the time he spent at Cleveland when he was hitting homeruns with teammates, taking imaginary photos with them, and dancing during blowout wins.

But hey at least they got a long with him I doubt Kobe will have many "basketball related" friends once all is said and done.

16. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Not for me. My guess is that I wouldn't like a lot of athletes if I met them in real life. I worked at a sports agency for a while and so many of the players were straight assholes. I like players based on the way they approach the game and how they play it.

I don't care for that stuff and it is one of the reasons I don't like LeBron.

I couldn't care less if Kobe has many basketball friends when he is done playing. I'm sure I'd much rather hang out and play with LeBron over Kobe. I like Kobe because I like his drive, his toughness, and his approach to the game. He has some huge flaws too though and I completely understand why people hate him.

17. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

LEBRON CHOKES AGAIN!

18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Wow....Lebron willed his team back single handedly, then completely comes up short in the clutch...

Unreal

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

if heat lose no one except lebrons mom would be able to say he didnt choke.

2 TO to end the game in elimination game in finals?

can we PLEASE PUT THE GREAT AND JORDAN COMPARISONS TO REST?? PLEASE

All you young guys go watch clips of magic bird olajuwon wilt and jordan to see true LEGEND

SEE YOU NEXT GENERATION

THERE WILL BE ANOTHER..someday

[​IMG]

20. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

LOL not yet! Big 3 by LeBron!!