1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron chokes again

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockets Pride, Feb 13, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Remember goes insane mode once again.
    Finish them off in game 7 and I'm sold he's top 5 ever.
    Gotta finish tho

2. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

[​IMG]

3. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Also, the dude on a local radio station who said that "Lebron doesn't make the teammates around better, like MJ and Kobe do." Dude, WTF are you smoking? LeBron is probably one of the best in history of maximizing the production of the teammates around him.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He choked a child. Child abuse

5. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I never have understood how people can deny LBJ being the best basketball player in the league. He literally does it all. He's true MVP.

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

hai, I'm an embarrassed Stephanie fan. I was referred here by the other thread.

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Lol yeah. Right. Regardless of a game 7 win or loss this thread will be revived next year when you're going to get on your hands and knees and pray for LeBron to lose.

8. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

has the most pts, reb, steal, assists and blocks in the series? Did i see that correctly!?!? Unless Curry or Thompson drop 40 and the game-winner,he's finals MVP win or lose.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Stats reflect eye test. Haven't seen a player this dominate since Magic.

10. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Should have won it last year (finals mvp) but the league couldn't tarnish the new leagues darlings.

I pray lebron wins this one Sunday and shuts up all the stupid critics for the next few months.

11. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Where them LBJ haters at?

And it's hilarious that we have delusional like YaoMing#1 putting Harden in the same sentence as LeBron.

12. hakeemthagreat

I've been a critic of Lebron since his rookie year. But the last 2 games he's shut me up. I can't say anything negative about him now.

With that said, if he doesn't come through game 7 then all this means nothing

13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yes, but it is one of those threads where the dumbasses come out and label themselves for all to see. So that's good.

14. LCAhmed

How can you say all this means nothing? And by what do you mean by "if he doesn't come through"? Does that mean win the game? Put up good numbers? He could show up and have a 50 15 15 game, but nobody else show up and he still lose (please see last year's finals).

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

He's 2-4 in the Finals, but outside of the Heat-Mavericks series, he has always lost to the better team, and sometimes significantly better team. That will once again be the case if he loses to this Warriors team. It's really just not something to hold against him.

16. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Turn your radio station because that guy is a gotdamn idiot. Lebron is the best overall player in the league and it's not even close. The scary part is I think he lost a step and is still head and shoulders over everyone

17. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

These Lebron performance are making me miss Hakeem's performances.

Harden is not Lebron, but he's capable of taking us there and putting on historic performances.

18. hakeemthagreat

Nope. Not so fast. If your the best player on the planet, and self proclaimed Mount Rushmore GOAT, then you should be winning more than 2-5 finals appearance. After all he picks and chooses who he plays with and gets coaches fired. No excuses

19. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

*yawn*

That's not how basketball works, my friend. This is Skip Bayless-type thinking. In the NBA, the better team wins the series much more often than not. Are there exceptions? Sure, but that doesn't change that reality.

20. LCAhmed

:eek::eek::eek:

Just looked at LeBron's stat line from last night.

41 pts, 8 rebs, 11 asts, 4 stls, 3 blks, 1 TO 16/27 FGs, 3/6 3pt FGs. 43 mins.