1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron breaks Kobe's ankles.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by acsorelle4, Jan 21, 2010.

1. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

Debatable? Maybe. Either way, the real highlight was listening to the TNT crew stumble over each other in a pathetic attempt to find out which superstar ass to kiss. In the end, Reggie settled on Kobe's with a statement saying that uninitiated NBA fans may think Lebron broke Kobe down, but really he lost his balance when shifting his right foot and fell down. Isn't that the same thing?

As for me, I realized I like random players a little more when they are standing over Kobe while he lays on the floor. The tripping foul assessed against him was a nice touch too.

Go Cavs? Whatever. Hurry up Friday, I miss my Rockets.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Whatever happened to the good old days, where credit was given where due? Too many ass kissers now-a-days...

3. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

Really? Can't even be debated... Kobe tripped himself up by putting his leg under Lebron.

4. number22

number22 Member

Lebron has no handles to give anybody any moves.

5. God's Son

God's Son Member

lmao at lebron mouthing off the lyrics to that drake song :grin:

6. WillG

WillG Member

Doesnt matter. He still fell on his ass trying to guard James. Quit making up excuses for him.

7. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

So I guess anytime a defender falls down, like when trying to take a charge they 'got their damn ankle broke'.

8. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Did any body else catch Lebron rapping the entire Eminem verse from "Forever" during the game against the Lakers...lmao... :grin:

--RB

9. Mr. Space City

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GZFw2-8tRmA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GZFw2-8tRmA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

10. Tiger23

Tiger23 Member

yea lebron kinda broke kobe down i was rollin lol if he fell becuz he was trying to defend a james move then yea i say he broke his ankles
    i dont like either player all that much but i respect kobe more, lebron is a front runnin show boater when he dances on the court and like tonite when he was rappin that eminem verse, altho it was kinda funny

11. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

It's kinda pretty sad when that particular play is considered an ankle breaker.

12. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

yall are killing the term "broken ankles". it use to be sacred. like when moochie norris use to tweak ankles, when stevie crossed iverson so bad he broke AI's ribs or when AI broke down MJ, twice in a row. this play had no ankles broken. just a defender tripping and falling on his ass.

1 person likes this.
  13. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

This.

14. adammendoza4

adammendoza4 Member

Hahahaha I saw that while it happened I I automatically thought
    2 myself ''i hope some1 on clutchfans makes a thread about this"
    And well this is what I have 2 say about that,if lebron wouldv stepped
    Back instead of continuin to go forward,it wldv looked lik he crossed kobe
    And made him fall straight on his ass lmao!!!but since he kept going forward,
    It jus looked lik a trip :mad:

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

16. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Ya someone please post the vid. TIA

17. Tinffiny87

Tinffiny87 Member

lebron did break kobe's ankles in this game. lol kobe was falling over backwards as lebron stutter stepped then blew past him.

-----------
    NFL Clothing & Gear:NFL Shop

18. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X6tNd87HgCQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X6tNd87HgCQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There are a couple other vids w/ audio, but this is the only one I found with different angles.

19. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

The most unco play of the decade.

20. tchou

tchou Contributing Member

Blew past him? Bron Bron fell on his face. When two players get mangled up and both fall, imho it's not really considered an "ankle breaker."