1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron and his lack of foul calls

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Air Langhi, Jun 8, 2015.

1. i3artow i3aller

Bron getting away with murder.
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Lebron Effect. <a href="http://t.co/ahFXdrqK7U">pic.twitter.com/ahFXdrqK7U</a></p>&mdash; Joshua Crutchfield (@Crutch4) <a href="https://twitter.com/Crutch4/status/608254221763375104">June 9, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. SK34

SK34 Member

Every player does this.

3. i3artow i3aller

4. SK34

SK34 Member

He is getting hammered w/ no calls.

5. Mr. Space City

Never seen a player of this caliber get so disrespected by the refs like lebron.

Even Jordan lived at the free throw line (but most people here don't acrually watch jordan games. They just look at highlights.)

Role players get more respect from the refs.

If the warriors were doing to Durant what they're doing to lebron, kd would be averaging at least 15 free throws. *remembers the rockets/thunder series when the thunder didn't have westbrook*

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

KD got pretty bad no-calls in the 2012 finals as well. Refs jobbed him several times if I recall.

Just goes to show how bad the refs are. I mean its okay if you let them play on both ends, but that isn't really happening here...

7. ibm

ibm Member

hehe, its almost like,,, ok lebron, you've already got your share of benefits and glory under stern, now we're into a different silver empire... :)

8. Mr. Space City

And remember lebron getting jobbed in the 2011 finals on top of his poor play.

There us just no consistency. Its all up to interpretation. Like one game harden is getting 20+ free throws and the next he's getting led than 5 playing the same way.

Hibbert get away with bull**** one playoff series and dwigy can't do the same.

Its like its not even a rulebook but just a guide for interpretation.

On top of worrying about strategy and mathups, the other part of the game is being able to adapt to the different styles refs call games

9. Sajan

Sajan Member

You can't say they are letting them play just for half of the court. Thompson goes straight up..foul. Lebron gets whacked..no call.

We are not talking about 50/50 calls here...it's blatant no-calls.