1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

League Rescinds Shaq's Flagrant, PJ's T

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carmine Capucci, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carmine Capucci

Stern reversed that crooked flagrant foul on Shaq and the subsequent T on Jackson. Too bad Monty McCutcheon couldn't let the players decide the outcome of that game.

2. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

That's funny. Why doesn't Stern reverse last years Western Conference Finals? Why doesn't he reverse all of the BS calls Kobe received? Oh that's right, Mobley was within 5 feet of Kobe when he shot.

3. DLev

DLev Member

The NBA rescined one of Francis' techs against the Jazz. This isn't unusual. I don't have a problem with them rescinding the flagrant, but Jackson should NOT have his tech rescinded. Disrespecting a ref because the call is wrong is not acceptable. Hell, I'd argue most techs get called because of an inappropriate reaction to a blown call. Cat's was yesterday, should that tech be rescinded?

4. Carmine Capucci

The Kings can have Kobe's elbow rescinded if Stern punishes the crooked refs from giving the ball that Webber knocked out of bounds back to the Kings, setting Bibby up for the Gm5 winning shot -- the mistake called by Mark Kreidler of the Sacramento Bee as the "most egregious of the series". How convenient that most non-Lakers fans disregard that huge mistake and forget that the series would've been over in 6 games if the right call were made.

5. sTWO

sTWO Member

Too bad Samaki Walker's after-the-buzzer 3-pointer at halftime in LA for last year's Western Conference Finals couldn't have been rescinded. After all, had the Lakers lost that close game, they would have been virtually finished (down 3-1).

6. txdonk

txdonk Member

*yawn*

Funny a Lakers fan would complain about officiating, I guess he's entitled to bash Laker's own employees.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

8. madmaxu

madmaxu Member

hahaha..That was a good one.

9. Carmine Capucci

They don't rescind points as we just found out in Friday night's game.

No matter though, the Kings couldn't stop LA from scoring even after Samaki's shot. They wanted to conveniently blame the shot for choking up a 24 pt lead, but we know that a whole lot of play is left after the halftime buzzer and the Kings simply chose not to continue in the 2nd half what they did in the 1st Q. That's on them, say us Lakers and Rockets fans!

10. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

You should stop crynig about calls and start crying about your 2 an 1/2 man team. Tell Kobe to take free throw lessons from Shaq. You want to blame someone, blame Kobe.

11. Carmine Capucci

I won't blame Kobe for that last play because it was Fisher's fault. Three pts was more than enough to win that game, but Fishhead took a dive on the screen. They ain't dead last in 3pt fg% allowed for nothing.

12. madmaxu

madmaxu Member

Capucci, are you like the Gimp? Why do you come in with all this bull knowing that you'll get bashed? Anyway, please go back to your chest and wait for your 350 lb master instead of wasting our time and space with this thread

13. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

cRapucci,
    Fisher finally hit a shot last night. I guess you are not crying about all of the calls your team received last night. Do me a favor?! Tell your team to stop flopping. You guys are making Stockton, Malone, and Divac look bad.

14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I said it somewhere else. I want to say it here in the Lakesses fan's thread.

They called Sacramental the Queens for whining about the officiating in last year's game 7. So let's call them the Lakesses for whining about the officiating in a game watched by half a billion people. :p

Take the loss like a man, like you adviced the Kings to do.

15. napster

napster Member

Lakesses?

:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.