1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

League fires Rockets/NBA photographer, removes him from the Bubble

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

A white man calling the first Black woman VP candidate a Ho, working for a League that is 80%+ Black. That will get you fired EVERY TIME.

2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

If he called Ivanka or Melania a Ho, he would have been fired too.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

clowns in here need to just stop

calling the potential VP a hoe has consequences, period

and no moron, calling her a hoe is not close to the same as calling Trump a bum

We’re gonna act like the league didn’t suspend Woj without pay for telling a Republican senator “fck u?” That kills that moronic argument that consequences only apply if you’re insulting someone who’s on the same side as the league. They suspended Woj, so wtf do u think they’re gonna do to some no-name? That’s why u should watch what u post on FB

acting like nobody can see what you’re doing and won’t call u out for your BS...

Patience, DVauthrin and D-rock like this.
  4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Accountability will make our society stronger

Patience, DVauthrin, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  5. SamFisher

It can be, and it is.

Lack of holding every transgression to account is not invalidating. What are the chances this guy has done an acted this way towards women and minorities many times in his life.... probably very high. And letting people do this repeatedly causes real damage over time.

But, simply because he got away with it then doesn't mean it's meaningless to catch him now. You can sleep soundly now that ....the system actually worked the right way instead of the wrong way.

6. CXbby

CXbby Member

What are the chances that this guy is an actual rapist, probably very high. Should be reported to the authorities. Just because he got away with it in the past and no one knows about it now doesn't mean we can't assume he is one and ruin his life. Get it done.

#146 CXbby, Aug 15, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  7. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I’m sorry, but a system of people virtue signaling to say who “look at me, I’m for the people” isn’t a system.
    It’s a mob with group think and tribal tendencies.
    The problem with that is it causes more tribes and infighting.
    No one made these people the moral police or the standard for moral righteousness, in fact I’d say they’re showing more a lack of character and acceptance.

8. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Accountability starts at home. These people casting stones need to look inward and in their communities. Hold yourself and your community accountable before trying to hold anyone else accountable.
    Like I said, you can call it what you want. Rebrand to make you feel better, that doesn’t make it true. It’s not accountability it’s censorship and hushing people that aren’t like minded. Meanwhile promoting those that think like you, even though they spew hateful garbage too.
    Cancel culture is a cancer, period.

CXbby likes this.
  9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

In fact, cancel culture is the equivalent of being a Karen. Keep up the Karen culture

10. SamFisher

I love how people think that if they just call it "virtue signaling" you can just ignore everybody who expresses objection to their god given rights to white male Karen their whole lives with no accountability

You do not possess that power, but thanks for doing your part to suppress tribalism bruh

11. CXbby

CXbby Member

Cancel culture is fascist. "If you don't think like me then I will suppress you and ruin your life. Also you're probably a rapist."

Lurch likes this.
  12. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao, kinda like how someone can just call it accountability? You do not have that power either my friend. Stay woke, Karen

13. SamFisher

^a guy who unironically has used the term "snowflake" in the last 5 years, no doubt.

Stay victimized amigo

14. D-rock

D-rock Member

I don't consider myself fascist. Neither my family or friends are fascists either.

The US military defends our nation from fascism.

And done so proudly and with sacrifices you would not understand.

15. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao, good job generalizing there gramps. No doubt you’ve recorded your wife with her bull.

16. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Now that we’ve exhausted all stereotypes and colloquialisms, we can just agree to disagree.
    Support any business rights to do what they feel is best for their business. Just be consistent.
    Cancel culture, social media or MSM should never be the authority on morals.
    You feel different, I can respect it.

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Cancel culture also can be considered "market correction".

Free market right?

jiggyfly likes this.
  18. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You keep crying about it but social media is not a right.

you want to keep your job while posting controversial memes then make your accounts private and limit who can see your posts. Simple. Boomers get recked

KingCheetah likes this.
  20. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Not crying about anything kid. Social media isn’t a privilege for the moral police either, don’t see people blowing up or cancelling some of the hateful ass people on black twitter either.
    You young idiots don’t even know how dumb y’all are lol