1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Law Of Attraction

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Aussie_Fozzey, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Aussie_Fozzey

Aussie_Fozzey Member

The more I continue to peruse the forum, the more it frustrates me. All I read is how bad a coach McHale is, or how you knew the moneyball would end up failing, how we gave up Lin and Asik for nothing etc etc. There is so much negativity floating around how could anything positive possibly come from this? Yeah it hurts that Bosh pump faked the hell outta us, yeah it sucks that Cuban is a douche and took advantage of a chink in Moreys armour... I believe things will work out later down the track and it will all come back around eventually, you may not see the light at the end of the tunnel atm and i'll be honest i don't see how Morey can rectify this whole offseason but that's why we pay him the big bucks, just remember HE got us into the best position possible give or take a few moves that have backfired... Atleast we aren't the Bucks or Kings!!!! It's all apart of being a sports fan and why we all love sport, you can't enjoy the good if you don't know what the bad feels like!!

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If only Morey and McHale had that attraction to players like Lebron, Bosh or Love.....Darn it why?!

3. rocketseagles07

I don't think anyone thinks he's that type but he has to become a two way player. I don't care if we would've got melo/bosh/etc. If Parsons and Harden don't committ themselves to playing perimeter d, the team is going nowhere

4. rocketseagles07

^^^ wrong thread

5. Aussie_Fozzey

Aussie_Fozzey Member

sorry if i didn't really get my point across i haven't slept the past 2 nights and its currently 4:37 am in Australia as i'm waiting for this whole parsons debacle to pan out

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Dude, give it a rest!