1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Law and order teen charged with murder

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 26, 2020.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Facts not in evidence. You should probably sit this one out since it's white supremacist militias involved. Just ignore bro.

RayRay10 and Jimmy Chase like this.
  2. CometsWin

To open carry anything in Wisconsin you have to be 18. So should be a lock but you know, Wisconsin.

RayRay10, FranchiseBlade and DaDakota like this.
  3. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

They can nail him on those charges. The murder is gonna be tougher.

The executive branch has done a poor job of creating this environment and not protecting its citizens. Everyone could see this was an eventuality.

RayRay10 and Two Sandwiches like this.
  4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I agree with you on the age thing. Should have had a melee weapon instead if he wanted to be apart of the counter riot movement or better yet, he’s a kid ..stay home.

These rioters kinda don’t value their lives if they are willing to charge at someone armed with melee weapons in hand ...is it worth countering with a sporting rifle if it isn’t on the home front? Even tho you see my picture of one of my AR15 rifles, I do not lightly take that tools responsibility whatsoever

I recall driving in the woodlands when I lived in Spring once upon a time on sawdust road towards the north freeway and a guy came close to me, so I swerved close to him and He went to a nearby store on the road and was shouting at me and how about he kick my tail and etc noise...so at that moment I could have been macho man and said yea how about you try or escalate things but for what ? I said nothing and rolled the window up and continue on my way because it was a no win situation...if I get out and beat the guy up...what did I win ? If the guy beats me up, then yea I definitely don’t win or what if he had a weapon and lost everything in life and was at a breaking point and was prepared to use a hidden pistol or knife?...at the time I just had kids ...it was a no win situation ...would I be prepared to confront the person if he was beating my front door down? Absolutely and by force if needed to protect my family...did it apply here? No way...the point is it’s understandable to want to counter the rioters ,...but unless it’s to protect at the home front, the actions involved were a no win scenario. I absolutely despise the rioters low life’s with nothing better to do, but the win scenario is to let them act out as hard as it is say. If Trump is elected again it will be because of the rioters burning, looting and mayhem on video parade

JumpMan likes this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Those videos were AFTER he shot the first guy in the head and killed him that is WHY he was attacked and chased.

DD

6. ROXRAN

Actually he was chased in the parking lot by the guy got shot in the head Initially

Corrosion likes this.
  7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

∆×∆
    ____

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

RayRay10 and Corrosion like this.
  9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The Police encourage this type of behavior

Rocket River

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. ROXRAN

Skateboards are the choice melee weapons of Antifa so needs to something else, maybe a shovel or uni cycle

Dubious likes this.
  11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Tragic since this is some kid... but when you show up to a demonstration with a gun-toting group, you shouldn't be surprise that others see you as a threat. Having a bunch of deadly weapons at a chaotic situation means what could have been a scuffle becomes a deadly shooting.

DVauthrin, RayRay10, Dubious and 2 others like this.
  12. CometsWin

Actually this is just another clutch your pearls moment by the "law and order" crew. If this was some Antifa guy murdering a couple people in the streets the law and order crew would go ape **** about terrorism. However, it's just an underage white supremacist from out of town or as Wattafan calls it, a concerned citizen. Right wingers committing murder in the streets is becoming a regular thing. See you at the next one.

RayRay10, Dubious and Two Sandwiches like this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why doesn't trump send in the feds to pick this kid up in a van?

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. ROXRAN

Agree ..man. Chit I better go to bed before I turn liberal with all my agreement with you liberals. I will try and do better tomorrow

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People with skateboards (Aka Antifa) should be shot.

People with AK-17's should be given BJ's for every BLM member they shoot.

Logic according to ROXRAN

RayRay10, FranchiseBlade and ROXRAN like this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A prolonged period of time listening to untrustworthy sources and not using critical thinking in his life and judgement hasn't served this fellow well. Also... Sometimes maybe you can judge a book by the cover.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. HardenVolumeOne

Guy with a great take on what happened in Kenosha

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Corrosion and ROXRAN like this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Imagine if he hadn't shot someone to begin with, people wouldn't be after him.

DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  19. ROXRAN

Wow! Anyone that wants more info on the shooting should watch this! Very insightful !

Corrosion likes this.
  20. ROXRAN

They were after him before he responded in force

Corrosion likes this.