1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Laughing and Passing out..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bladeage, Jun 18, 2006.

1. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Has this every happened to anyone. It actually happened to me a couple of weeks ago watching probably the dumbest movie ever, Date Movie. Now you might be thinking, if its so dumb why did i pass out laughing. Well it has one moment in the movie....
    (((---possible spoiler : when they are doing a Meet the Fockers Parody and Eddie Griffin is playing basketball against Fred Willard, who plays the father. They mixed it with the scene in Along Came Polly where the sweaty guys rubs his chest on ben stillers face on the way down from a shot. So Fred jumps for the shot and he rubs his chest on Griffins face and of course they exxagerate and make Eddie spit up sweaty hairballs, one of the most hilarious things i've ever seen because i didnt expect it. -----)))

anyway when i saw this i laughed so hard and fast that my heart felt like it stopped beating for like 3 seconds, i was laughing but i couldnt breathe and i blacked out and fell over on the couch. My girl thought i was playing and when i woke up she was like what the hell happened, and i immediately began laughing again when i realized what happened. Has anyone else passed out laughing?

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

It used to happen whenever a chick saw me naked for the first time...

3. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

remember in junior high leaning up against a wall and having your buddies press on your chest after u take a deep breath until u pass out and later wake up like wtf? dang i miss those days.

4. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

yea i remember my aunt showed me that. And i remember when i passed out i had a quick dream of me getting shot in the stomach while running through the jungle. but i fell face first on the floor, usually i would fall sideways or my legs would give out. For some reason i stiffened and fell forward it knocked the wind outta me. i never did it again after that.