1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Latest "The Apprentice"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by A-Train, Mar 5, 2004.

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Omarosa is gone!

Omarosa is gone!

Other than p*rn or the Rockets two NBA titles, I have never derived as much pleasure from something on TV as I did after hearing Donald Trump tell that whiney little b**** Omarosa, "You're fired!" last night...

2. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Agreed, I hated her and was so glad to see her get the boot. The previews for next week were awesome. Looks like everyone else was just a glad to see her crying, b****, ass go. She was on Today this morning still crying about her concussion. b**** please.

3. drapg

drapg Member

I loved how Donald kept trying to cover his ass by saying "It was a small rock that fell on your head."

She seriously could have sued him, I think. No hard hats were provided during the walk-through of the construction area.

However, the biotch went to the "headache" card way too many times.

THANK GOD SHE'S OUTTIE!!!!

but, for those who really want more Omarosa, check this out:

www.omarosa.com

:rolleyes:

4. drapg

drapg Member

I love how she also went to the race card when someone used the term "isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?"

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Did anyone hear Donald Trump giving an interview yesterday on news 740AM. It was pretty interesting. One thing he said was the women worked great when they worked as a team without the men but they tended to let the men dominate when they worked with them.

I don't really know, I don't watch that much.

6. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Thank you Donald. Too bad the camera wasn't on him when he said "You're fired" with his ususal smug look and hand gesture.

That ugly dog, Omorosa, doesn't leave home without her race card. She's combative, egotistical, fugly, and lacks professionalism. How is she a consultant when she sucks this bad.

7. drapg

drapg Member

Hey now, she works with the president!

I love how she tried to be so uppity the entire show, then broke down in front of the Donald and prematurely entered the board room.

the Donald yelled "Hey, I'm not ready for you guys" then they all just follow in.

But seriously about this show, do we really need the Donald's secretary on the air for 10 seconds each episode saying, "OK, you can go in now."

Talk about 15 minutes of fame!

;)

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Wow, no stereotypes about black women in this thread.

9. Master Baiter

Wow, if you had watched the show then you would know she lived up to each and every one of them.

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

And I would know you guys would come in hear and complain about them.

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Well, I don't even see any racial stereotypes in saying what she is. Oh well.

I was actually kinda upset that she was fired. I mean, I didn't want her to win, but her going on about her concussion while she played football with little kids was fun to watch.

12. Master Baiter

And we knew you would come in hear and complain about us complaining.

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Well get used to it, because some of you guys need it.

14. Master Baiter

I didnt mean that she lived up to any racial stereotypes. I meant that she lived up to every comment that was mentioned in this thread. If a white girl had acted like she did I would have disliked her just as much.

15. Master Baiter

Thank you for enlightening me Captain Race Relations.

16. deepellumrocket

Omarosa should have been fired weeks ago due to her arrogance toward the other contestants and her constant excuses. She just kept getting luck that others were messing up worse than she was. I think Heidi will be the next to go because she grates on everybody else.

The irony about Omarosa's firing is that she was the only one who didn't want to go with Meghan as their artist and she was the only one who actually sold a piece of art at the show.

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm sure you probably would have, but my point is that you probably expected her to be like that. I didn't watch the show so I can't really argue with you guys, I just find it funny that every negative stereotype about educated black women showed up in this thread. Excuse me for being skeptical.

18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You really shouldn't comment if you've never watched the show. This is just taking away any credibility you have in other race arguments where you know what you're talking about.

Of course, I have no idea what any stereotypes there are of educated African-American women.

19. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

The best part was when they waited out in the hallway, she was crying on Kwame's shoulders, then when the Don fired her, she showed little emotion. You knew right there that the whole "crying on the shoulders" bit was completely fake...

20. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Now if only Heidi could get the axe next.