1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Las Vegas Shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DonnyMost, Oct 2, 2017.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Lol this guy got jokes

2. justtxyank

There are ABSOLUTELY people who believe in it still. Haha are you kidding?

Even the cop who shot the guy in Minnesota used it as a defense. Basically said "who knows what he's capable of" because of mar1juana. As soon as Trayvon was alleged to have use mar1juana Sean Hannity said on Fox he could have been in a drug induced state which made him erratic and violent.

You're nuts if you think the average conservative American is "hip" to the truth about mar1juana.

Invisible Fan and DonnyMost like this.
  3. Exiled

Exiled Member

never mind

#83 Exiled, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  4. bongman

bongman Member

So what was the causal agent before cannabis "became more popular"? Why did those incidents still occur at an alarming rate? You can slap that on almost any abused substance

How many people you know who did not use Cannabis and once they started doing it, lost their job, marriage and became paranoid? I live in California and there's a lot of users here but I don't know of anybody who went to a spiral due to cannabis ALONE.

London'sBurning likes this.
  5. justtxyank

Is there anywhere else in the world where a user named "bongman" could defend the virtue of mar1juana against a Wahabbist but Clutchfans?

This place is amazing.

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

this manic episodes on display in this thread of anger ,aggression,delusion and probably hidden depression is about what give you a hint of a larger picture .. one out 100 has some sort of mental illness , if you know a 100, one of them might has aggravated episode if become dependant on cannabis

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Lmao

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

About 24 hours since it became known that the killer used a slide fire, their website is now out of them. Never underestimate the scum of gun nuts.

http://www.slidefire.com/

9. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, I have to admit I'm enjoying the picture of some fat guy with 8 slide fires and no semi-automatic weapons. But otherwise, yeah, pretty disappointing. Not surprising though.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Had to expect that, the writing is on the walls, they will either become completely outlawed or be declared class 3 accessories (IMO it's what should happen also) and so if you want one, you better get one now.

11. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Why hasn’t this been locked? You have the same people talking about the same thing in 2 different threads.

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Right? It's a lie they'll peddle as fuel to continue any and all drug wars despite whether the reasons are legit or not.

Thanks Sessions.

14. bongman

bongman Member

Bwahahah. Where are you getting this stuff? The only thing that cannabis makes you do is reach for the.munchies then sleep.

15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't think we want @Exiled's argument about the psychotic implications of mar1juana use in the Hangout. In the D&D, it's just another day at the office.

B-Bob likes this.
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There's 2 D&D threads about it, but one of them was started by someone on a lot of ignore lists.

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol, I had no idea.

18. Exiled

Exiled Member

genuinely , it does deserve its own thread maybe , i think i should had stated that i don't care about general population drugs/weed policy one way or another , that could had prevented these whining domino's chain reactions .
    i think those who are vulnerable to schizophrenia /bipolar illness or those new immigrants should avoid weed . the flip side of the coin is to encourage those who are vulnerable to have parkinson/alzheimer's to casually use it as preventive measures

CNN had drawn a close conclusion to that today ,but used wrongfully(IMHO), named benzos's derivative drug as the primary trigger or suspected brain tumor

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/05/opinions/mystery-of-stephen-paddocks-brain-opinion-eagleman/index.html

#98 Exiled, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The other D&D thread was started by a poster-who-cant-be-named, who some of us have on ignore, and thus that thread is invisible to us.

#99 No Worries, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

It should be pretty telling to the OP of the other thread that enough people have him on ignore to actually sustain an entirely second thread on the exact same topic.

If that many people are ignoring you, maybe you have a problem.