1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Las Vegas help

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets Pride, Aug 29, 2015.

1. jsingles

jsingles Member

1. Roofie the wife
    2. Take pics in an uncompromising position with some hookers
    3. ???
    4. Profit

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Did Red Rock today and was not disappointed. Pretty cool. Fun day.

Also, took Uber from the airport. That's the way to go. It was my first time using it, so my ride was free. Driver was cool, too! He lived in Houston for 25 years after, I believe, immigrating from West Africa.

3. Two Sandwiches

Just got back from Vegas.

I ran into Riff Raff at Auntie Anne's at the Vegas airport, lol. He was in line in front of me with two friends (I assime). I don't really listen to him, but know who he is, and didn't say anything, though it would have been fun and easy to strike up a conversation. It was just him and me in line. He actually went to high school with my ex-brother in law, and I forgot that at the time.

I get to the check out, after he left, and the young girl running the counter was talking to the girl she was working with, and I said, "That was Riff Raff, wasn't it?", sensing what they were talking about. She was just like, "Yeah, I was telling her the same thing. I thought so." I told her it definitely was, as I saw his tattoos, and her and the girl working just laughed. Funny. He seemed like just some normal guy standing there, and I didn't want to bother him. I think he was flying to Hawaii as it says he has a show there tomorrow, and he was just wearing a white Tshirt and Hawaii shorts.

I also almost ran into Brandon Ingram at the Wynn on Tuesday as we walked passed each other.

If you are in the downtown area of Vegas, near Fremont, go to Le Thai if you like Thai. It's a small place, so there can be a wait, but they have some of the best Thai in the country, apparently, and their lunch specials are good. My wife and I shared the dessert Roti, which was awesome.

Also, I still love 800 degrees in front of Monte Carlo.

4. Two Sandwiches

Double post. Phone is flipping out. Sorry.

5. ths balla

ths balla Member

Is there a website or way to get discounted entry tickets to club nightlife and day parties. Our group wanted to see Calvin Harris at Wet Republic($120) and Tiesto($35) at Hakkasaan but were wondering if there was a way to get discounted tickets, thanks.

6. marky :)

marky :) Member

Who the f is riff raff lol

7. Two Sandwiches

He's a rapper. Dated Katy Perry for a while. Very recognizable guy. From Houston. Went to Langham Creek.

Sued the makers of the movie Spring Breakers because he said they stole his character.

[​IMG]

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

if you're looking for discounted tickets for General Entry without bottles you either contact host/promoters directly to work out some kind of deal or have a ton of A+ birds with you when you get to the Club

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

other than that you're paying those prices just like anyone else who buys from the websites

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Rashard Lewis was at the Aria playing craps

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

What is the best Indian restaurant in Vegas?

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

^^

We ate at Delhi Indian Cuisine last time. It was pretty good. Not sure if it is the best since I have not tried too many Indian restaurants in LV. One advantage for us was it was closer to the strip compared to other indian restaurants

1 person likes this.
  13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Awesome, thanks.

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Anyone ever, um, frequented one of those swinger places?

15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

A friend of my wife's used to go to Wish's over on 290.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's not Vegas, bobrek. Please try to stick to the topic.

17. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Heard of a place called Red Rooster? I believe it is one of the places you are speaking of. Never been, read about it being single friendly if there are enough. If you and the misses are going, I imaging you'll get it no problem.

18. ths balla

ths balla Member

ill be staying at the Rio Halloween weekend, they comped my whole stay surprisingly, just have to pay hotel fees...Any advise on how to forgo paying the hotel fee and any thoughts on the Rio hotel itself?

19. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Rio is OK, but not conveniently located. You'll have to get an Uber when you want to visit other hotels.

I'm not a "club" guy by any means and usually hate them, but I liked the Voo Doo rooftop lounge at Rio. The views are amazing at night.

A lot of hotels won't give up the hotel fees, but if you up your play you can usually get them comped. I believe Rio is a Caesar's property, so focus your play Total Rewards and not MLife or the others. If you have status at MGM properties, Total Rewards will sometimes match.

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't like it all, that place is crap condition.