1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Laptop, Recording Machine & "black book"

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by jgreen91, May 8, 2008.

1. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Hello. I'm selling a nice laptop, a recording machine and an interesting "black book". I don't know much about computers, but the laptop looks pretty slick and gots a nice hard drive on her. The recording machine is nice as well, I don't know much about it but you can come take a look and make me an offer on either of these two.

The black book contains an autographed transcript from the movie Brokeback Mountain and is full of pictures and phone numbers of famous celebrities such as Elton John, Carl Lewis, Carrottop, and Karl Malone. There are also pictures of that guy Adam Clanton from sports radio 610 in a bunny suit, pictures of Marv Albert in a diaper and an upclose picture of Rich Lord's backside. Eww. Some of the pages are stuck together, but I'll let this go for $20.

I'm a waiter at Molina's and if you'd like to come check out any of this merchandise, come see me, and ask for Texxx. Or send me an email sportsradio610sucks@gmail.com

2. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Hi-la-ri-ous :rolleyes:

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

stay classy moron.

it's not like youre creative, it's been done before.

5. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

lmao... wow.

6. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I admit I laughed, but...

[​IMG]