1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Laptop] HP Business EliteBook 6930p

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Ari, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Ari

Ari Member

This is virtually a new HP EliteBook 6930p business elite series laptop that was bought as an "open box display item" at a local store few months back. It has a rugged built and a nice metallic finish. Not a dent, scratch, discoloration or fading anywhere. Like I said, it is virtually brand new since I never actually used it as a regular laptop, and was meant as a gift for my brother who opted out for a desktop instead. This is the flagship laptop of HP's business series of laptops, not your typical low-end crap on the market right now.

It has tons of features, not the least of which is an extended battery life that will last you upwards of 6 hours or more (HP actually claims to have tested the same exact laptop for 24 continuous hours on one charge! Here is the link: http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2008/080908a.html )

It retails for nearly $1600 on CDW and other online sites. See for yourself:

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/de... Duo T8600 2.4 GHz - 14.1" TFT_CPQ-KS134UA#TS

Also, it came loaded with a copy of Windows XP, but I upgraded you with a fresh copy of Windows Vista Business Edition operating system to take full advantage of what it has to offer. I did all the updates so the system is ready to go.

It even comes with biometric security features like a Fingerprint Reader (biometric technology). So this thing is loaded.

------------------------------------------
    Tech specs:

Intel Centrino with vPro Core 2 Duo T8600 / 2.4 GHz
    RAM 2 GB
    HDD 160 GB
    DVD±RW (+R DL) / DVD-RAM
    GMA 4500MHD Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0
    Gigabit Ethernet
    WLAN : Bluetooth 2.0 EDR
    802.11 a/b/g/n (draft)
    TPM
    fingerprint reader
    SmartCard reader
    Vista Business / XP Pro downgrade
    14.1" Widescreen TFT 1280 x 800 ( WXGA )

------------------------------------------------

I am flexible on the price. It will come with its original manuals, as well as original recovery and drivers software. Everything but the box basically. Just looking to move it since there is no point in keeping it around, I have too many laptops/desktops around as is.

2. Ari

Ari Member

ahh forgot to mention the price. I am looking for $900 obo