1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LANCE ZIERLEIN JOINING CHARLIE PALLILO

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Air Langhi, Aug 19, 2012.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

I actually like Mike in Dairy Ashford. Probably the only regular caller into talk shows that I don't roll my eyes at.

The guy who always says "I'll holla" at the end of his skit is dumb and the guy who talks about sleeping with married women and being piss poor is dumber.

2. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Once I'm 65+ retired. I hope to become the next Mike in Dairy Ashford.

3. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

[​IMG]

4. Kam

Kam Member

Damn, that means no more Walton on a Mobile.

Those were hit and misses though.

5. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

[​IMG]

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

Damn, I'm going to wear my presets out switching back and forth if it's true about Lance going to drive time too.

Speaking of guys who call too much, the one that sticks out to me is Brad in Spring Branch. He's the guy who sounds like Michael Waltrip and he's originally from Miami I guess because he always goes on and on about Miami teams.

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Arthur was the guy I was talking about. That guy is off his rocker sometimes.

The one that cracks me up is Howard in Memorial.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Leaving the news err sports desk for "full-time" radio again.

9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Aw come on! Larry in Stafford? I love that dude. I think when he starts rolling, the hosts take a coffee break because he can carry the whole show by himself at that point. He goes on his tirades and all you're thinking is "when's he gonna hit you with "and I'll holllaaaa". lol. "Dem boys on Kirby..."

10. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I guess IMDB doesn't allow image linking. Pretty good movie.
    [​IMG]

Is this the guy that says "man" at the end of every sentence?

11. Kam

Kam Member

Larry in Stafford was cute the first time, but angry black on radio got annoying.

what's crack a lacking? dude, you're 50. come on now. Where is Titan Rick? Haven't heard his noise. Glad I didn't have to hook up the closed caption box to understand him anymore.

Shaun Bijani left 610 to go work at a high school, some scrub football program called North Shore. Where is that? California?

12. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Any confirmation on this at all besides that one tweet? Definitely would be an interesting combo but not sure how it would work. I don't really mind the 3 host morning show. All 3 are superb even if they do have to fight for talking time.

13. moonnumack

moonnumack Member

I think Charlie & Lance are the top 2 radio sports guys in town, so this could be great. I have some concerns about their chemistry, as Charlie is a pretty straight arrow, and Lance tends to go off a little sometimes with his rants and impersonations. Hope it happens, though.

14. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

I am guessing LZ is taking over CP's spot, not sharing it. Just a guess tho...

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

It was good, although not at all what I expected. Sadly, it's probably pretty close to reality...

16. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Still in Houston I believe. I bet that was a pay raise for him.

17. Granville

Granville Member

North Shore actually is one of the better High School Football programs in the Houston Area. The stadium they have in Galena Park is fantastic. They have instant replay on a huge monitor, closed circuit TV at the concession stands and a well kept playing field.

18. The Real Shady

I agree, this guy is so negative it's amusing. I don't think I've ever heard him say one positive thing calling into a radio show.

19. Kam

Kam Member

They got him coaching everything over there.

Ahh damn, to be a high school girls soccer and softball coach. Living the life there.

His wife is pretty hot, they say.

20. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I think teacher make like 45k. How much do radio people make? I thought guys like rich lord make well over 6 figures.