1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LANCE ZIERLEIN JOINING CHARLIE PALLILO

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Air Langhi, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Well I don't think josh really talks sports.

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

Caught it for about a half hour yesterday. Pretty good show.

I think Charlie can keep Lance on the straight and narrow, while Lance can help Charlie loosen up a bit. They can meet in the middle and have really nice chemistry eventually.

Let's all hope this show can be the first to take down the evil empire to the left of the dial.

3. magman

magman Member

Just listened to the podcast, and I liked it. I think this will work out fine. They seemed to have good chemistry.

790 has a good lineup up and down the line.

4. gwayneco

gwayneco Contributing Member

Agreed.

But I hate this pairing. I liked Charlie by himself, though I have stopped listening since he kept trashing Wandy Rodriguez.