1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers trade Larry Nance/Clarkson to Cavs for Thomas

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by REEKO_HTOWN, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

IT went for getting maybe max money to maybe getting a vet minimum.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. Asian Sensation

Air Langhi likes this.
  4. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

This dude's Ego is so inflated that it shadows him entirely, he not even thinking logically right now. He's ****ing it up for himself down the line. He should be focused on getting a decent contract with a team before his career is over. YOU NOT GETTING A MAX Contract Bro. LA is one of the best places to prove you can still ball before being a free agent.

Rox11 and linvetb6 like this.
  5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lol if I'm IT I will be really pissed at the Celtics, they basically destroyed all his FA dreams.

Why are people saying the Cavs are preparing for a Post Lebron era? They gave up their pick! They are trying to make him stay. We'll see what happens, maybe Lebron looks around and see no other team can afford him. Clarkson and Nance Jr areb't stars but they are good complimentary pieces.

I dont want Lebron to stay on the Cavs because there is 100% chance he will ask Cp3 to play with him. Worst case we might do a sign and trade for Cp3 for Clarkson.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

they didn't give up the Brooklyn pick which is the most important

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

Whats wrong with keeping the pick lol, they can still trsde it in the summer or get an instant impact player.

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

nothing. didnt you just post they gave up their pick

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

Yeah, their pick and not the bkn pick. I'm just saying this is a move to keep Lebron and not prepare for him keaving like what other people are saying.

11. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

lol screw IT, I don't like that guy. he seemed to have a negative attitude/aura around him on the Cavs and he really has a huge ego acting like he's Michael Jordan

dude is a good solid player when healthy, but he's nowhere near the historical superstar that he thinks he is

Tfor3 likes this.
  12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

13. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Lol IT already messing up Laker chemistry

Tfor3 likes this.
  14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I honestly want to ever hear about Players being DISLOYAL ever again
    Cause these teams are RUTHLESS . . . ..

Rocket River

roslolian and justtxyank like this.
  15. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

WHY WOULD CP3 LEAVE HOUSTON???? He's finally found a place where he's playing with someone just as (and probably more) talented than him, he's got a coach that will go down as the greatest PG coach in history, he's got a family that loves it here, and he's got a team that's sitting at 40-13. Just because LeBron would ask him to come to Cleveland doesn't mean he should. Literally EVERYTHING points to CP3 staying in Houston. He's never even MENTIONED his impending free agency. You want to know why?? Because it's a non-issue. Stop this nonsense, for the love of God.

bleedroxred79 likes this.
  16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

18. Bearius Jones

Bearius Jones Member

Lonzo should come off the bench. IT is playing for his next contract. Lonzo can start next year when IT leaves. No need for drama. Lonzo isn't in the running for Rookie of the Year so none of this matters.

LeBron is not staying with the Cavs. His 2 choices I've seen are either the Rockets or Lakers. If he chooses the Lakers, I still think CP3 stays with the Rockets. Harden is younger. Offensive guru for a head coach..especially for point guards. Rockets don't NEED to get LeBron though it would be fantastic luxury that would break the league...again. But on the real chance LeBron chooses the Lakers, Paul George would be a great get. But I have heard nothing showing Paul George to Houston besides fans wanting it. So if LBJ nor PG13 come...who could fit the bill next? What about Kentavious Caldwell-Pope? KCP can shoot the 3, plays great defense, good run and shoot behind screens, AND would be cheaper than LBJ or PG13. KCP could be the Rockets version of Klay Thompson. Trade for Love as Cavs aren't contenders if/when LeBron leaves. I would think Love would want out. Anderson (20 million) + filler + draft picks -> Love (24 million). Probably have to add to the trade...call it a building block.

C: Capela, Nene
    PF: Love, Moute
    SF: KCP, Ariza, Tucker
    SG: Harden, EGo, Green
    PG: CP3

If LeBron goes to the Lakers, then Wade will follow. Paul George will join them as all have predicted. And the shocker that will make the Lakers a serious contender to the Warriors is...Kobe will come out of retirement!!!

C: ???(rim runner and shot blocker)
    PF: James, Kuzma
    SF: George, Ingram
    SG: Bryant, Wade
    PG: Ball

peleincubus likes this.
  19. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

The nets have the same number of losses as the last place Hawks/Mavs

20. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

There are 8 teams at the bottom with almost identical records. I'm not going to pretend that anyone can predict where that pick will land.