1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers owned by Grizz

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mikeylu, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

yayyy...125-107 2:34 left ...hopefully we can do the same

2. lastopsuburb

lastopsuburb Member

bad thing Kobe sat out the whole 4th quarter, he will be fresh for next game :eek:

3. Omer

Omer Member

This will give them extra motivation to win tomorrow.

Maybe they intentionally rested Kobe so they could hope to beat us tomorrow.

4. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

yeah it was funny every la radio show i heard this afternoon kept saying what an easy win tonight would be and same with my co-worker and i told him, this is a different memphis team. i am a fortunate one with nba LP so i have seen their recent play. i told him if the score is above 100 points there is no way the lakers would win. the grizz have been scoring like crazy lately, 128-118??? they had a 46 point third quarter.

the lakers will be well rested/motivate for tomorrows game hopefully the stark change in type of game will throw them off. that and tracy

5. tmacyao111

tmacyao111 Member

well gasol is back

6. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

No, on the contrary, Lakers will go on a losing streak of 4 games before they regain composuer.

7. LakerMania

LakerMania Member

What a humiliating loss. Lakers have a horrible record when facing subpar teams but are tied with the Jazz as having the best record on the NBA when facing good to elite teams. :confused: I wish the Lakers could beat down crappy teams like the Suns, Mavs and Spurs do.

Well I guess we will find out tonight if you are 25% on your way having your prediction pan out.

8. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

I belive Kobe is the top 3 player in the league, but right now, their confidence is definitely shaken.

Besides, you know the Texas 3 step is never an easy dance.

;)

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Two straight 2nd half collapses for the Lakers. Something is out of kilter. Look for a public eruption by PJ.